Tyronepa.com Website

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUMS, PLEASE READ THE RULES SECTION IN HERE BEFORE POSTING.
Bill Latchford
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Tyronepa.com Website

Post by Bill Latchford »

:) The site looks great ODV. You can see the hard work you have put into this project. I would personally like to thank you for your attension to detail and quality of the site. :)

Thanks

Post by moderator »

Thanks Bill, it was long night, but Ray, Ashley and I appreciate the praise. Keep checking back for more info on the businesses and local orgs. :shock:
pjc

Post by pjc »

Best Wishes on the new site. Looks like a place that will grow very quickly! :D
Lorika

Post by Lorika »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have been saing fo a long time Tyrone needed a web site I am so glad that you finaly have one and it look great!! :lol: :lol:
Rick Harpster

Post by Rick Harpster »

Great site... Lot's of effort put into it and it show's... Keep up the good work... Nice place to come to to keep in touch with friends/family and to see what's happening in the ole home town...
T Banks

Daily Hearld

Post by T Banks »

It would be nice to get the Daily Hearld online as well so we could read the stories online from way across the U.S.

Thanks to the Tyrone Herald

Post by moderator »

Thanks Banks...

Actually ALL of the stories you currently find on tyronepa.com are from the Herald. We get the news from them on a daily basis and are the EXCLUSIVE online distributor for their work. Most news makes it online by the time the paper hits people's doorsteps, but if you live out of the area and receive the paper via mail, we definatley beat the postman. We're currently getting ready to add obituaries and may even feature more commentary as well. The one thing we are VERY interested in is finding local writers and authors who would like to display their articles, photos, short stories, etc. The original idea of the site was to promote local participation.

Thanks for checking us out!!!
Lori Miller

Just wanted to say HI!!!

Post by Lori Miller »

I used to live in Tyrone about 16 years ago. Was born and raised there actually. Went to high school there and have lots of relatives that still live in the area. I now live in Hoffman Estates, Illinois....a Northwest suburb of...yes....Chicago! I actually like it here. It's not bad and there are always lots of things to do. Stores are open 24 hours. All kinds of restaurants if thats your thing. Nevertheless, I just wanted to say hi and I guess this is one of those times I still miss home.
Take care! :lol:
Lori Miller
1870 Stockton Drive
Hoffman Estates, IL 60195
byzmom3423

Thanks for having this site

Post by byzmom3423 »

I too used to live in Tyrone, Pa. But I got married and moved to Buffalo, NY and now live in Oklahoma. I miss Tyrone and my family there and this website helps me keep in touch with the news around town.

Thanks again,
Shawnee A. Penkacik
CB6497

Post by CB6497 »

I really think the Tyrone website is very detailed and looks great. It would be nice though to access the Daily Hearld. Keep up the good work.

Daily Herald

Post by moderator »

Hello CB6497,

Thanks for visiting TyronePA.com! I have a few comments about your postings as well as a few questions. We are very pleased with the feedback we are receiving from the community, lets keep it up! The question I had pertained to your wanting "access" to the daily herald. To me this could mean several things. Just in case some of you are not aware, all of the news, sports, and obits are sent straight from the daily herald office each day to us here at TyronePA.com. We are the exclusive online distributor of their news. If on the other hand you meant access as in communication to the daily herald, you can email any of them at their respective email addresses.http://www.tyronepa.com/herald/. I would like to thank you again for visiting TyronePA.com and please continue to give us your feedback!
Karen (Damico) Eggleston

Post by Karen (Damico) Eggleston »

Very nice website. I enjoy reading about the Tyrone news online,as I now reside in Maine. Keep up the good work!