Board index School Zone Graduates Connection 1985

Keep in touch with some of you buddies after you have left the hallowed halls...

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:27 pm
KRISTALBUCHANAN

HELLO
I GRADUATED 1985, MY MAIDEN NAME IS HOSKO. I STILL HAVE SOME FAMILY IN TYRONE, SO THEY KEEP ME UP TO DATE ON WHATS HAPPENING AROUND TOWN - BUYT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM OTHERS.
THANKS
KRISTAL

Post Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:31 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Hi Krystal...Terry Banks here...I remember ya well. I live in Ohio now just outside of Cleveland. I just cam back yesterday from Orlando. I was there working.

Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:03 am
KRISTALBUCHANAN

HEY TERRY - I REMEMBER YOU ALSO - GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU . DO YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ANY OF OUR OTHER CLASSMATES? I DON'T HEAR MUCH ABOUT ANYONE. I HAVE BEEN IN FLORIDA FOR TWENTY YEARS NOW - I HAVE 3 DAUGHTERS , 1 OF THEM MARRIED LAST YEAR , 1 STARTS COLLEGE THIS MONDAY 8/22 AND MY YOUNGEST JUST STARTED HER FRESHMAN YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL - HOW ABOUT YOU?
KEEP IN TOUCH
KRISTAL

Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:38 am
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Krystal....I keep in touch with Rick Adams from our class an then a few others we did not graduate with but went to TAHS. I email back and forth with Shane Fedeli every once in a while. I went to the 15 year reunion, but not many came. I think thre were like 17 of us there. I have a picture from that....I'll scan it and then email it to you. You know, I have Jim Kaspcik's phone number and I have never called him, so I think you have got me motivated to call him......I'll send you a PVT message and give you my email address...would love to catch up with you.

Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:08 pm
KRISTALBUCHANAN

that would be great - i think my email is on the profile but if not it is krista13117@earthlink.net

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:00 pm
Bill Latchford MVP Member

Oh I will toss my name in here for the Good Old Class of 1885:

Bill Latchford - Still living in Tyrone and working at PSU.

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:30 pm
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Bill Latchford wrote:
...for the Good Old Class of 1885...

Gee, Bill - 1885?

I remember chatting with you and Ardean a lot when I was a cop and you were just young kids, and going to school with Vernon.

Do you realize how ANCIENT I feel now that I realize that you graduated almost 122 years ago? :stick: :devil: :bluebounce: :roll:

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:24 am
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

BeachBiker: You were a Tyrone cop? I would have never guessed. *lol*

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:20 am
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

banksy wrote:
BeachBiker: You were a Tyrone cop? I would have never guessed. *lol*

Yea, well, I don't believe I ever mentioned that here before - did I? :wink: :roll: :lol: :bluebounce:

Truth be known - way back when, no one would have ever guessed that I would BECOME a Tyrone cop... :guns: :stick:

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:10 am
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

You rebel. The problem is, they only issue you one bullet and you had to keep that in your breast pocket.

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:02 am
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

banksy wrote:
You rebel. The problem is, they only issue you one bullet and you had to keep that in your breast pocket.

Nah...

...that was George. :wink: :devil:

Re:

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:15 pm
Bill Latchford MVP Member

BeachBiker wrote:
banksy wrote:

Nah...

...that was George. :wink: :devil:

LOL George was the one that scared the crap out of me...LOL WoW I don't feel a day over 120 :lol:

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:14 am
SMOKEJUMPER Member

hey bill
do you still have your medic box or did you loose it over the hill at the legion hill again :oops: ? :flag:
SLOW DOWN AND ENJOY LIFE ,ITS TO SHORT AS IT IS.

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:18 am
SMOKEJUMPER Member

HI krystal
Albert wilson here. still live in tyrone. work at the tyrone water treatment plant.
SLOW DOWN AND ENJOY LIFE ,ITS TO SHORT AS IT IS.

Post Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:18 pm
crissy68 New Member

Kristal Hosko....OMG How the heck have you been? You know, I still go to Aunt Sally's and wonder if your mom still lives in that house. I was just floating around on here, and found this site.

Anyway, just to jog your memory, it's Crissy Lewis.

Next

Return to Graduates Connection