[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TyronePA e-cafe - Tyrone Pennsylvania Community Forum • View topic - TAHS Class of '74
Board index School Zone Graduates Connection TAHS Class of '74

TAHS Class of '74

Keep in touch with some of you buddies after you have left the hallowed halls...

Post Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:13 am
Robbuck User avatar
MVP Member

I was a little bit upset last year when I finally was able to attend a class reunion, only to find out no one wanted to bother with it. After talking with Nat about it I found out that nobody wanted to deal with the setup of the whole thing. Did anyone else from 74 miss the reunion or do you all agree it's just not worth the hassle?? I'd like to know.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Post Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:35 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

I didn't miss it at all, but I graduated in 85! All joking aside, I am finding the same thing with our reunion. Looks like we are not having one for out 20th either for the exact same reasons!

Post Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:46 am
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Is that 'Robbuck' as in "By-a, By-a, BUNKY!"?

Post Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:39 pm
Robbuck User avatar
MVP Member

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:12 pm
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Post Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:41 pm
Robbuck User avatar
MVP Member

:? Well Beachbiker you've got me over a barrel unless you used to live on park avenue and had a red yamaha.. Could be???

Post Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:23 pm
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Wow, I don't remember anyone with the above particulars who lived on Park Avenue and had a red Yamaha.

I'm trying to change my Avatar to a photo of myself, on my bike of that time, that was taken in the early-to-mid 70s. So far, I got the pixels down to the right size for an Avatar for this forum, but the bytes are still too big (can't get it down to under 3KB). Will keep trying and post it as soon as possible.

Post Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:53 pm
Robbuck User avatar
MVP Member

Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:10 pm
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:22 am
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:51 am
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Post Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:56 am
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:58 am
Harlow MVP Member

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:13 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:24 pm
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Last edited by BeachBiker on Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Graduates Connection