Class of 86 reunion

Keep in touch with some of you buddies after you have left the hallowed halls...
Nail2001

Class of 86 reunion

Post by Nail2001 »

What is planned for the Class of 86 20 year reunion?
cheermom
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by cheermom »

Haven't heard a thing!

:?
traveler86

Post by traveler86 »

this is the only forum I've found...
jusbeinabrat2

Post by jusbeinabrat2 »

Let me know if you guys hear anything about a reunion. I'm going to try to come if they have one...but i need as much advance notice as I can get.
cheermom

Post by cheermom »

I still have not heard anything, I know Jennifer G was the party getting the last ones organized --where are all the class officers?

I know just last week DawnJannell asked me if I heard anything -her hubbys class from HAHS has one every 5 years no matter what
submarinerswife

Post by submarinerswife »

I know where several of our officers are. I've talked to Mike many times about having one but nothing came of it. We could do something like my husband's class did and have something during Thanksgiving when many of us are back in town.
cheermom

Post by cheermom »

where in Lancaster are you at-in the city or one of the smaller towns outside it? We were in town Lancaster, but lived in 2 different places in Manheim before we had kids and moved back to this area.
submarinerswife

We are actually right outside of E-town in Maytown.
traveler86

Post by traveler86 »

Recently I was at a party talking to some people who just came back from thier 20th year reunion and said it was a blast...they came from a large school, with a graduating class of over 400 with a response of about 135 people...given that percentage, it might make sense to have a multi-year reunion...just a thought...

another idea is to have a multi year reunion in a place other than Tyrone, perhaps a location with a beach...
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

VEGAS or Atlantic City.
submarinerswife

I talked to Mike last night and told him people were asking about a reunion. He was our president. He didn't really have a reply!!!
ardean

Class of 86 reunion

Post by ardean »

Hey :bluebounce: How's everybody doing?...To the class of 86 I apoligize. I really should have put something together for our 20th reunion. I didn't run for pres of our class my senior year because back then I didn't want to have to deal with the reunions. (One of the benefits of having older siblings :D ) I pretty much talked Mike into doing it, so he isn't at fault. I would be happy now to try and have some kind of get together if everybody would like to do that. Maybe at the Elks or somwhere. The only thing I really worry about is offending some people I may not be able to reach. If someone would like to help with that it would be great and I could set up the place and time when we meet. Any replies?
ardean

Post by ardean »

By the way...Pat Gorman...I checked out your website...You hated it when I called you P.J....Now you use that name for your business. What's up with that Patrick Joseph? By the way, loved the website. I knew you liked to draw but I thought it was just an outlet to stay sober!!! :lol:
submarinerswife

Ardean that would be great to have a get together even if it's a year late. I haven't seen many people.
ardean

Post by ardean »

I'm sure I could put something together. My only hope would be that P.J. Gorman would show up... :lol: I just love him soooo much! Seriously though, I'd be happy to put something together as long as everybody knows I'm a bit on the slow side and would never intentionally exclude anybody...However, I realize that is sometimes how it looks in the event the contact person forgets someone, ya know what I mean? Peace out Cheryl!!!