Class of 86 reunion

Keep in touch with some of you buddies after you have left the hallowed halls...
submarinerswife
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by submarinerswife »

Understand!! Maybe you could do an ad in the paper about it. Jim's class did a evening at the Bull Pen. Had finger foods in the side room. Just let me know if there is anything on my end I could do. There are a few of our class down this way.
traveler86

Post by traveler86 »

ardean wrote:By the way...Pat Gorman...I checked out your website...You hated it when I called you P.J....Now you use that name for your business. What's up with that Patrick Joseph? By the way, loved the website. I knew you liked to draw but I thought it was just an outlet to stay sober!!! :lol:

i forgot about this board...sorry for the late reply...

Yes, the irony is not lost on me. I hated it when people called me Pj, but decided to embrace it anyway...It's how I sign my arywork, so it just progressed from there and people started calling me by that moniker. My friends still call me Pat.

Its still odd when people call me PJ, I think of it as my "stage name" As long as people acknowledge my existence , I'm cool with it.

take care,
ardean

Post by ardean »

May I still call you Pat. Since I couldn't help but harrass you some? 8)
ardean

Post by ardean »

That's great Cheryl...Terri contacted me also so it looks as though we should be able to do something. Talk to you soon!
traveler86

Post by traveler86 »

ardean wrote:May I still call you Pat. Since I couldn't help but harrass you some? 8)

:thumb:

good to hear from you.