[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TyronePA e-cafe - Tyrone Pennsylvania Community Forum • View topic - Class of 86 reunion
Board index School Zone Graduates Connection Class of 86 reunion

Class of 86 reunion

Keep in touch with some of you buddies after you have left the hallowed halls...

Post Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:18 pm
Nail2001

Post Tue May 02, 2006 11:29 pm
cheermom User avatar

Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:39 am
traveler86

Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:09 am
jusbeinabrat2

Post Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:32 am
cheermom User avatar

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:50 pm

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:58 pm
cheermom User avatar

Post Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:18 am

Post Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:29 am
traveler86

Post Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:56 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:50 am

Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:49 am
ardean New Member

Hey :bluebounce: How's everybody doing?...To the class of 86 I apoligize. I really should have put something together for our 20th reunion. I didn't run for pres of our class my senior year because back then I didn't want to have to deal with the reunions. (One of the benefits of having older siblings :D ) I pretty much talked Mike into doing it, so he isn't at fault. I would be happy now to try and have some kind of get together if everybody would like to do that. Maybe at the Elks or somwhere. The only thing I really worry about is offending some people I may not be able to reach. If someone would like to help with that it would be great and I could set up the place and time when we meet. Any replies?

Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:58 am
ardean New Member

By the way...Pat Gorman...I checked out your website...You hated it when I called you P.J....Now you use that name for your business. What's up with that Patrick Joseph? By the way, loved the website. I knew you liked to draw but I thought it was just an outlet to stay sober!!! :lol:

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:07 pm

Ardean that would be great to have a get together even if it's a year late. I haven't seen many people.

Post Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:02 am
ardean New Member

I'm sure I could put something together. My only hope would be that P.J. Gorman would show up... :lol: I just love him soooo much! Seriously though, I'd be happy to put something together as long as everybody knows I'm a bit on the slow side and would never intentionally exclude anybody...However, I realize that is sometimes how it looks in the event the contact person forgets someone, ya know what I mean? Peace out Cheryl!!!

Next

Return to Graduates Connection