Class of 1982

Keep in touch with some of you buddies after you have left the hallowed halls...
tooxox

Class of 1982

Post by tooxox »

What ever happened to Mark Baker? Did all of '82 leave town?
techguy
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by techguy »

I'm from the class of 1982. I think a lot of our class has left the area. I have run into some classmates every now and again at Sheetz, but I'm afraid most have gone. I hope to make the 25th reunion this year, as my wife is also part of the class of '82. I still live in Tyrone, but I work for an out of state company and I'm on the road quite a bit. Our two kids attend Tyrone school and we still enjoy the area.
amyjo63

Post by amyjo63 »

Mark is living in Merced, California as a Structural Engineer
good-dog

hello Tyrone

Post by good-dog »

She's right (hi Amy), I live and work in Merced, California. Could that be you Chet? I've been chatting with Patty (McKinney) Williams lately and would love to hear from C.A.H.
cali-girl

Re: hello Tyrone

Post by cali-girl »

[quote="good-dog"]She's right (hi Amy), I live and work in Merced, California. Could that be you Chet? I've been chatting with Patty (McKinney) Williams lately and would love to hear from C.A.H.[/quote][quote][/quote]
Hey Mark! you're right, that could be Chet. whatcha' doing today??
good-dog

Post by good-dog »

hi sweetie, today, surfing the net, chatting with an old friend and falling asleep at my desk at times. slow day
cali-girl

Post by cali-girl »

Hey, I think that old friend is glad to be chatting with you too. But don't fall asleep the boss might catch you.