Class of 1983

Keep in touch with some of you buddies after you have left the hallowed halls...
blueOOeyedsoutherngirl
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Class of 1983

Post by blueOOeyedsoutherngirl »

Haven't seen anything on the class of 1983. This is a great way to say hello to lost friends and catch up on where people are and how everyone is.

Hello class of '83.
djbigdawg1

Post by djbigdawg1 »

:bluebounce: Class of 83 here! :bluebounce:

This is by far the latest that we havent heard anything about planning our reunion. usually by now, some of us living in Tyrone would have heard something by now. Im hoping that we get something going soon. Those get-togethers were a blast! :guns:

Cannot believe its going to be 25 years!
blueOOeyedsoutherngirl

Post by blueOOeyedsoutherngirl »

We are getting old!! Let me know if you hear anything, not sure if I will be able to make it but you never know.
Amy Stever

July 2008 possible date

Post by Amy Stever »

Things are in the works for our 25th Reunion. mid July 2008 is a date that has been discussed. I suspect more information will come but April and a few have met to start talking about the plans.
Harlow
MVP Member

Post by Harlow »

I feel more like a member of the Class of 83 than Class of 84.

I spent more time running from the cops and playing cemetery football with Wiser and Jenkins than I did with my class.

It is funny. I have been to 3 of the Class of 83 nights at the Bull Pen, but haven't made an appearance at any of mine.

Will I make it to our 25th in 2009? I am betting against it.
Amy Stever

Re: Class of 1983

Post by Amy Stever »

Looks like the reunion will be Homecoming Weekend - Oct 17 and 18. April placed a notice in the paper to come to a planning meeting on April 17 and 4 class members came. With summer just around the corner, we decided to go with a date in the fall.

We're still confirming details, but get the date on your calendars! We'll put official information on TAHS Alumni website when finalized.

Tentative:
Friday Oct 17 - Come to the football game and then head out to Bull Pen
Sat Oct 18 - Dinner (still determining location, Bull Pen is being considered)

Please share with classmates and update your contact details now. You can email me at astever2000@yahoo.com. We'll mail out final details with confirmation information.

If you want to be on the committee, please let us know! The more the merrier! Thanks!
Amy, April, Jolene and Tammy
Amy Stever

Re: Class of 1983

Post by Amy Stever »

CLASS OF 1983 25TH YEAR REUNION
Saturday, October 18, 2008, at the Bull Pen Restaurant, Tyrone PA.
Details Coming! Make sure we have your correct contact details by updating your address/email.
April Fergusson ajgg1@aol.com
Tammy Houser 934-0067
Amy Stever astever2000@yahoo.com
Jolene Umholtz momslp@verizon.net