cindy loose

Remember who your best friends were in high school? TyronePA.com would like to help you find them! Submit their name and your own, along with any message you have for them and you might get a response from them! Good Luck!
smboats
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

cindy loose

Post by smboats »

Does anybody remember Cindy Loose? There was a story in Sunday's Philly Inquirer by Cindy Loose of the Washington Post. In the story she mentions being from Tyrone and working at Big Yank the summer after her senior year. The name is so familiar to me, but I cannot place her and I'm to lazy to dig for my yearbooks. Any help? Thanks!
BeachBiker
MVP Member

Re: cindy loose

Post by BeachBiker »

I believe she is from the Class of '69, but can't recall if that was a maiden name, etc...
Robbuck
MVP Member

Post by Robbuck »

Sally.. Cindy Loose lived up on South Lincoln st., above the alley between 7th and 8th st. Her Mom is Becky and her brothers that were around my age ( and bill's age) were Ray and David. I believe she was the oldest child. Not sure if that is her or not but she's the only one I'm aware of. Hope this helps you out.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment
cindy.loose

Post by cindy.loose »

Hey, Cindy Loose is me, graduate of the class of 69. Loose is both my maiden and married name, although my husband's name is Alpert. A relative still in Tyrone told me about this post. Just FYI I was a travel writer at the Washington Post until a month ago, and will still be doing some freelance for them. Anyone who'd like to get in touch, I'm Cindy.loose@yahoo.com

By the way, the Loose's to whom you refer sound like my cousins....I lived on Shippen Street, but not in the house where the other Loose's lived, i.e. the younger Kim, Judy and Ted. I was in chorus and played a black child in Helen Keller one year. Otherwise I can't think of anything that distinguished me.
Robbuck
MVP Member

Post by Robbuck »

Sorry Cindy.. I thought you lived on South Lincoln. But i still remember you.. and the house on Shippen street. Nice to hear from you.. Best of luck 8)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment
coldsprings
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by coldsprings »

sort of shocked that my sister reads the newspaper