no more time

TyronePA.com welcomes the writing talents that past and present members of the community have to offer. Submit your poems about Tyrone, or poems that you would like to share with the community here!
watcher
MVP Member

no more time

Post by watcher »

Wilting within these walls,
facing my fears...
no body, thankfully, I suppose,
yet,

I must hold your hand,
hug you,
explain, no more time.

Watching the video of this life,
too important me,
time, has worked against me,
one last time.

My heart melts...

decisions wither away.
Something to say
MVP Member

Re: no more time

Post by Something to say »

This one......evoked some raw emotion...beautiful!
watcher
MVP Member

Post by watcher »

Thanks Something to Say for your reply...I just read it today. This is rather poignant for me, because a friend of mine died unexpectedly, and quite frankly, I hadn't had an opportunity to thank him and his wife for how they impacted my life. At least, it didn't seem like it, and I still feel that I don't have words, it's a terrible loss. Sometimes I don't understand anything...thanks for your reply. Glad you liked it. :h
SoccerMom
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by SoccerMom »

It really moved me, thanks for posting!
watcher
MVP Member

Post by watcher »

Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it! :oops:
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

My best friend passed away 5 yrs ago. She was a cancer survivor...about 15 years well, and then one day she told me she just didn't feel right. I took her to my doctor.....he ordered tests.....4 days later she was in the hospital. On her third day in there.....a Sunday....I stayed the day with her. When I was ready to leave...she made the oddest request of me. She asked me to tuck her in for the night before I left. I thought she was scared but never in a million years did I think she was going home to our Lord. ( She never told me they found she had cancer again....and it was everywhere ) She passed away 3 am that night. Her husband told me later that she didn't want to worry me and another friend of ours. So she kept it to herself. But in her way...she allowed me to say goodbye to her in the sweetest way she possibly could. She allowed me to get her ready for her trip.
watcher
MVP Member

Post by watcher »

Thanks for telling me your story...I'm sure that must have been difficult for you. This was harder for me than cancer, although I don't want to explain it; but sometimes I blame myself for terrible events in a way. In this case, I don't exactly blame myself, and yet, I feel as if God didn't keep the death from happening. Sometimes it's hard to understand, and yet, you're right too, I know he is with the Lord. But I still feel it's a struggle. Thanks for sharing! I can't tell you how I appreciate it!

:h
moses lee
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by moses lee »

WOW! Well written, Heart-felt. It went right to the soul.