New Stories

A place for Short Stories, fiction or non. Please be sure to credit all sources if they are not your own.
Leep
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

New Stories

Post by Leep »

All right people. It's about time some of you other people post some stories..Can't be just me and Watcher who can spin a tale... :thumb:

Let's hear some.....it's all good...
Leep:
banksy
MVP Member

Re: New Stories

Post by banksy »

I have a story.... once upon a time there was a fairy mayor. And this fairy mayor had a bunch of puppets who followed her every wish. One time the fairy mayor came up with the idea that if she painted faux windows and planted flowers on a town square that industry world wide would flock to her queen-dom. So with votes in hand, her little puppets jumped on their pogo sticks and jumped around her magical corner and *poof* came her most beautiful wishes. The pheasants all gathered and and wondered what this was all about... the merchants gathered and scratched their heads wondering how this would bring new customers and more business to their little villiage.... days turned to months, months turned into seasons, and seasons turned into years.... the pheasants were now scratching their heads, the few merchants left were in tears, and the new businesses... they never came.

Stay Tuned for our next tale of how the one-term Mayor King mortgaged a watershed in hopes of getting an Armory for his house.
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

lol Banksy
moses lee
MVP Member

Post by moses lee »

Aw man u r killin me here from laughter! A very good parable. :rofl: