Introduction:

A place for Short Stories, fiction or non. Please be sure to credit all sources if they are not your own.
Leep
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Introduction:

Post by Leep »

I was a regular on a different forum a couple years ago. There were few people of faith there, at least there were not many that would admit to it.
Although, there were a lot of young people who had questions, and hopefully I and a few others provided answers to some of them...
I had and still have a few good friends there...
One man..oh we all had screen names, of course, was named Gandalf Is Dead..Mine was, of course, Leep and a young man from England was named "Slackbladder' Which I immediately shortened to Slack..
Well, the upshot of this was that Gandalf and I got into a raging battle-literarily speaking..(Another new word, I do that sometimes)
as he was, and I imagine still is, an atheist...
Things got pretty heated and once, he made the statement that he could beat me with "His brain tied behind his back"
A rather innocuous statement I admit, but I had tired of both him and the argument, so I left the forum..
About a month later, one night very late, in that strange period between sleep and wakefulness, I had a dream, or something akin to it , and i got up and went to the computer and sat down and wrote the first part to what turned out to be a "Trilogy"..
Gandalf was in it, as the villain of course, but after reading the first part, he was so pleased, both with his part and the storyline , that he remarked on it and he and Slack and about twenty others immediately demanded more..
Funny thing, after this, Gandalf and I became friends, of a sort.
Although it has been long since we have talked, I wish him well.
Oh, he also made the comment that he would bet that I had more "skeletons" in ,my closet than he had in his.
I determined then and there to find out, if i could, and it seems that i could..
So, after a bit, I will put out the first part of "The Man With No Brain" for your dancing and listening pleasure..
Oops, strike that last remark, too many years in front of the mike with a guitar strapped around my neck... :P
Hmm, well without further ado, I guess I will just go ahead and post the first part, the heck with waiting...... :lol: