[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TyronePA e-cafe - Tyrone Pennsylvania Community Forum • View topic - Memories (that are beginning to fade....)
Board index Arts, Entertainment, and Activities The Inkwell Memories (that are beginning to fade....)

Memories (that are beginning to fade....)

A place for Short Stories, fiction or non. Please be sure to credit all sources if they are not your own.

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
snyd2001 Member

Post Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:07 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:10 am
RedhairNFreckles User avatar

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:08 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:21 pm
jilt64

Okay! Well I finally had a famous East End hoagie tonight, and it was DELICIOUS!!! I got it hot, and I love the hot pepper rings!

Yes, I agree this would be worth shipping, but maybe you should just eat them when you're here...or maybe both.

Although I can see why they wouldn't last on a road trip!!! :D :lol:

P.S.

When I mentioned I'd never had an East End Hoagie, they forgave me after they heard I was from Altoona. But just curious, why is it East End, if it's on the West side of town?

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:47 am
Robbuck User avatar
MVP Member

Actually it is on the east side of Tyrone..Back in the day... When the Dollar General was a bowling alley, it was aptly named West End Lanes.. And if I recall we always called the east end of Tyrone" LIttle Italy".. Just a little trivia.. BTW welcome to the fold of East End Hoagie Devotees.. Been eating them myself for about 35 years.. Got a late start cuz I was from the west end ( Washington Ave.) Too bad you'll NEVER get to taste the Hub Pizza.. mmmmmmmmm

Post Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:51 pm
jilt64

Okay, thanks! I was confused when I saw the signs for West 16th, and West 15th, etc...I still don't exactly understand, but I'm pretty bad on directions too. Thanks again, and I look forward to eating many more East End hoagies!!! :thumb:

Post Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:13 pm
Leep Senior Member

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:30 am
Butterball User avatar

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who gives me strenth

Previous

Return to The Inkwell