[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TyronePA e-cafe - Tyrone Pennsylvania Community Forum • View topic - YOUR Username?
Board index Our Community Question and Answer YOUR Username?

YOUR Username?

Got a question you would like answered? Post here for possible answers to all your Tyrone questions.

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:24 am
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Something that invariably comes up on other forums that I participate in and/or moderate. I did a quick check, and don't see that it's been asked here before.

If you’re willing - why did you choose your particular username/screen name on this board? What does it mean? Does it have a special significance? Etc, etc, etc.

Inquiring minds want to know…

I’ll starting with mine. I live at the beach (Myrtle Beach) now, and have been a life-long biker - starting in my hometown of Tyrone at age 16.

Of course, there are other usernames that I could have chosen to use - and DO use on the other various forums - but BeachBiker just seemed the most appropriate for the theme of this board.

NEXT!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:09 am
forever19 User avatar

Mine is simple..I feel forever 19 or would like to be 19 again!...I'm 33,married, kids, house,dog & cat & sort-of missing the good'Ol days!

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

It's what people call me.... :ire:
:wink:

Actually, I can thank my father, and his father for the name.

Thanks Dad & Pap :h
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and .
Be sure to check out our area too!
Thank you

Post Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:01 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

Just had some spare change I didn't know what to do with. Still don't know what to do with it... it isn't even worth a nickel.

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:59 am
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:02 am
My2Cents MVP Member

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:07 am
watcher MVP Member

Well, this is rather embarassing to say, but I thought when I picked my name that I wouldn't be doing much posting on this forum, but as I'm now looking at some 100+ posts, you can see how well that worked out. I could change my name to "poster" or "talker" but somehow, that seems rather lame, and actually, I'm not even sure I'm ashamed to say, how I would change my user name on the forum. I have enjoyed being here, thanks to all of you though! Thanks guys!

:h

Post Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:46 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Thank you

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:24 pm
forever19 User avatar

How do I add an avatar here? I stink with computers...I'm lucky I can get my mail & post here! :D

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:36 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Thank you

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:40 pm
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:45 pm
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Looks like Rick was posting while I was composing my response.

If still unable to get it - I will come to your home and do it for an estimate of $2546.78 (calculated on: mileage, meals (including at least 1 each Mac's and East End Hoagies), lodging, travel time, house call and actual labor at reasonable rate, and a seasonal "inconvenience fee" for having to see/drive in snow).

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Thank you

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:15 pm
BeachBiker User avatar
MVP Member

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:08 pm
forever19 User avatar

Thanks BeachBiker. I cancelled your order at East End, :D ..as you can see your instructions where good enough for me to figure out! Thanks a lot!

Next

Return to Question and Answer