Board Members Who Have Provided Public Service

For those great ones of Tyrone Past and Present...
BeachBiker
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Board Members Who Have Provided Public Service

Post by BeachBiker »

Based on final comments I posted in a thread I just started about the anniversary of the PA House Fire (and a general lack of activity on the board lately :wall: ) I though it may be interesting to recognize our fellow board members who have served in or outwardly supported local public safety agencies. If you wish, provide any military service instead or in addition.

The ones I can think of off the top of my head are:

Robuck: Served with me at the (former) Citizen's Fire Company; also a US Army veteran.

Beck: As the daughter and niece of founding/long-time members of the Neptunes Ladies Auxiliary, I seem to recall her helping with various fund-raising and support events when she was even a little girl.

Bill Latchford: As a Tyrone Councilperson. A personal comment, I recall Bill as a young boy often talking to me and other Tyrone Police officers - especially when we patrolled the Reservoir Park area. In addition to being the son of a long-time Borough of Tyrone civil servant, it was obvious from conversations with Bill that he was destined to be a good and respected member of the public service community.

OK - YOUR turn to submit some (or identify yourself, if you wish). I know there are many others here who deserve recognition...
coldsprings
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Re: Board Members Who Have Provided Public Service

Post by coldsprings »

well, that went over like a fart in church