SYATP= See You At The Pole

Have an upcoming church event or function? Post your information here!
Butterball
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

SYATP= See You At The Pole

Post by Butterball »

SYATP is a worldwide event where students gather at there school flag pole and pray for each other and there Teachers, Administration, Town, State and country. Church of the Good Shepherd will be hosting a SYATP rally on September 21, 2008 from 6-8pm. The SYATP rally is Wednesday September 24, 2008 at 7am. We are asking for adults in the community to support the Christian youth of Tyrone and meet on top of the hill in front of the school. Let us line Clay ave with adults from one entry to the school to the other. Show your support at the rally and that morning at the school.... Any questions call me 684-6083

Butter
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who gives me strenth
Butterball
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: SYATP= See You At The Pole

Post by Butterball »

It is that time of the year again. We will be having another rally at the Church of the Good Shepherd. The national event is 9/23/09 7am at school flagpole.

SYATP is a worldwide event where students gather at there school flag pole and pray for each other and there Teachers, Administration, Town, State and country. Church of the Good Shepherd will be hosting a SYATP rally on September 20, 2009 from 6-8pm. The SYATP rally is Wednesday September 23, 2009 at 7am. We are asking for adults in the community to support the Christian youth of Tyrone and meet on top of the hill in front of the school. Let us line Clay ave with adults from one entry to the school to the other. Show your support at the rally and that morning at the school.... Any questions call me 684-6083
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who gives me strenth