2010 TAHS Seniors are asking for your support!

Didn't get enough at the game? C'mon in and share the experience with the rest of us!!!
Vito2010
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

2010 TAHS Seniors are asking for your support!

Post by Vito2010 »

A group of TAHS 2010 Seniors are planning a 'whiteout' for the Tyrone-Bellwood Football game on Sept. 4th. We are asking that anyone who will be sitting in the stands or even attending this game and is a fan of Tyrone Football to please WEAR WHITE to the game. We are also coordinating a t-shirt sale with this. Shirts are being made by Cowfers Custom Designs in Tyrone, and are being sold for $10 a shirt. Design is by TAHS Senior, Sam Yeaton. If you would like to place an order, please call Dan Isenberg at 889-5886 or 684-8498, with the following information available:

Name
Quatity
Size (2XL, 3XL,4XL, and 5XL will be 1.50, 2.50, 3.50, 4.50. and 5.50 respectively)
Primary Phone number (If a celluar, please let me know if you recieve texts and so i can also contact you that way)

Orders must be in by August 13th @ 9 pm. Cash preferred.

The Design will be on display tomorrow from 12-5 at Delgrosso's Amusement Park for 'Tyrone Day'; I will be there accepting orders and answering any questions during this time period. Thanks, and i look forward to hearing from the people.

Dan Isenberg, 2010 Senior
WE ARE....TYRONE!
Vito2010
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Re: 2010 TAHS Seniors are asking for your support!

Post by Vito2010 »

DISCLAIMER: This project is independently run, and is in no way, shape, or form, sponsered by the Tyrone Area School District.