[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TyronePA e-cafe - Tyrone Pennsylvania Community Forum • View topic - Now taking requests for WTRN...
Board index Our Community Sports Discussions Now taking requests for WTRN...

Now taking requests for WTRN...

Didn't get enough at the game? C'mon in and share the experience with the rest of us!!!

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:44 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

I have received several inquiries about simulcasting other wtrn broadcasts from other various sporting events.

I am asking for your help in letting me know when they are to be broadcast.

If you have a request for me to broadcast any sporting event that wtrn is broadcasting, please reply in this thread as to the date and time of the event, so I can set the server up to simulcast.

You will then be able to follow the following link to tune in...

http://tyronepa.com/football/online_broadcasts.php

Please be sure to give me as much notice as possible so I can be sure to get the stream going.

Please do not list a "Season calendar" for a sport, WTRN does NOT carry all games.

If you need to contact the radio station to see if they are carrying a game you want to hear, you can visit their website here...

http://www.wtrn.net/

or call 814-684-3200

Game on!!!

-Rick
Last edited by Rick on Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and .
Be sure to check out our area too!
Thank you

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:37 pm
jayestewart User avatar
MVP Member

Thanks Rick.... it is nice to hear good ole WTRN. Are you open to opening any other programming up?
Last edited by jayestewart on Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:56 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

The tricky part is this...

We do not want to run into instances where music is being simulcast. Royalties and ASCAP/BMI rights are applied per "Airwave Broadcasting" use. Cary and I do not want to accidentally get into anything that may constitute unauthorized rebroadcasting of licensed productions.

Cary has pretty much given the go ahead to rebroadcast any "WTRN produced" content. This is why I don't want blanket sports schedules, I want broadcasting schedules.

I will be attempting to automate the broadcasting on my end, so I don't want to accidentally have the PC begin broadcasting music on a Thursday night, when I thought it "may" be a home wrestling event. This will also make my life easier so I don;t have to drive back down to the ODV studio at night to start/stop the broadcast.

Likewise, if i knew when non-music related (ie. news) programming was being run, I could simulcast it as well.

I need you guys to do some legwork for me and make up a "shopping list" of programming for me to try and program into my PC uplink.
Thank you

Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:37 am
Robbuck User avatar
MVP Member

Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:09 am
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Post Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:43 pm
Robbuck User avatar
MVP Member

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:53 am
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:23 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Thank you

Post Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:36 pm
Harlow MVP Member

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:03 am
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Thank you

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:11 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Direct from Cary himself...

All air times are at 7:20 EST unless noted

Boys Basketball
2/12 BEA @ Bellwood

Please do NOT simply ask me to carry them all. Ask for the ones you want to listen to. I will need to manually start these streams on the days you request, so please be courteous.

If there is a game not listed here, please contact the radio station to ask if it is being broadcast. 814-684-3200

Thanks, Rick
Last edited by Rick on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Thank you

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:00 pm
bandit247 New Member

Post Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:27 pm
jayestewart User avatar
MVP Member

Return to Sports Discussions