[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TyronePA e-cafe - Tyrone Pennsylvania Community Forum • View topic - 2007 Tyrone-Bellwood Predictions
Board index Our Community Sports Discussions 2007 Tyrone-Bellwood Predictions

2007 Tyrone-Bellwood Predictions

Didn't get enough at the game? C'mon in and share the experience with the rest of us!!!

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:14 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Tyrone 35
Bellwood 13

Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:59 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

Tyrone 20
Bellwood 12

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:20 am
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Tyrone 38
Bellwood 17
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and .
Be sure to check out our area too!
Thank you

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:39 am
Robbuck User avatar
MVP Member

well I guess I'll go with
Tyone 28
Bellwood 13
:bluebounce: :bluebounce:
Yea!! Football season at last!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:18 am
Harlow MVP Member

Since I was the guest prognosticator in the Herald this week I will stay with what I have picked since 1999.

Tyrone 21 Bellwood 14.

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:34 pm
jayestewart User avatar
MVP Member

Tyrone 41
Bellwod 10

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:05 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

There is nothing better than hearing Bellwood fans hitting the exits early and listening to Coach John Hayes choke yet again.... and with a Goose Egg on top of it.

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:54 pm

final score: Tyrone 19 Bellwood 0
:bluebounce: :bluebounce: :ahh: :ahh: :rofl: :rofl:

Way to go Golden Eagles!!! I wish I could of been there. Thanks Rick for making it possible for us out of towners to listen to the games!!

Tyrone sure did shine tonight!!!

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:00 pm
SoccerMom MVP Member

Nice, thanks for posting the final score. We left during the third quarter, try watching a football game with a 7-year-old and a 4-year-old, neither of which can sit still, or stop talking. We did sit next to Johnny Franco's uncle though,and he said he would be our for 3 or 4 games with a hairline fracture of his femur, I believe. He said Coach Franco is pretty depressed about it, I bet. Anyway, it was great to see them play so well.

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:33 pm

I really miss Tyrone football, I have lived in the south for 22 years and I have yet to see a school and area with the pride and support that Tyrone shows.

Way to go Golden Eagles!!! Keep up the good work!! :bluebounce: :ahh: :mrgreen:

Post Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:58 am
dolphinocn New Member

WTG Tyrone!!! Keep up the good work. Lets hope for another awesome season!!! :thumb:

Return to Sports Discussions