[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TyronePA e-cafe - Tyrone Pennsylvania Community Forum • View topic - Steelers 2007-2008
Board index Our Community Sports Discussions Steelers 2007-2008

Steelers 2007-2008

Didn't get enough at the game? C'mon in and share the experience with the rest of us!!!

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:15 am
My2Cents MVP Member

:steelers: Our Steelers are looking good, so far, this year... hope they keep it up. I wish they would go back to black helmets... I don't care too much for the yellow ones.

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:10 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

The yellow helmets, pants and jersey's represent a blend of looks from the 40's, 50' and 60's and are out just for the 75th anniversary season. The will only be worn by the team during two home games – September 16 vs. Buffalo and November 5 vs. Baltimore. I like the jersey's and the pants and think it may look better with the black helmet, but overall I sort of like seeing something different.

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:42 am
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Took me a while to understand what I was looking at on Sunday. I missed the intro explaining the uniforms.

I was a little confused, thought it might have been Thanksgiving already
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and .
Be sure to check out our area too!
Thank you

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:17 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:08 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

Hi Rick... as far as your Vikings are concerned.... Jackson's hurtin' ... Holcomb will probably be the starting QB. I think the Chief's have a leading edge though. We'll see :D . It should be a good game. :bluebounce:

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:23 am
150thBucktailCo.I User avatar
MVP Member

If the Steelers can go 4-0, then I will believe that they have a good chance at having a good season and probably will make the playoffs. Granted, as of right now it doesn't look like they have (or will) play anyone substancial (Clev., Buff., and now the Niners), but having a light schedule at the beginning helps to build confidence and helps get the team ready for the more difficult game. And if they stay healthy, it's only going to make things better for them.

:steelers:

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:24 am
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Thank you

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:04 pm
Harlow MVP Member

Just remember the Steelers Su*k.

Go Patriots!!! Even if they cheat, remember you play to win the game!!!

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:39 pm
Rick User avatar
Administrator

Thank you

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:31 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:59 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Harlow MVP Member

Nothing like baiting Terry.

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 am
My2Cents MVP Member

:steelers: Today, 9/30/07 @ 4PM, Channel 10, Steelers and Cardinals :bluebounce: .

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:44 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

Today, 11/11/07... WOW, what a football game !!! :steelers:
Steelers 31
Browns 28

Return to Sports Discussions