[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
TyronePA e-cafe - Tyrone Pennsylvania Community Forum • View topic - Steelers - Dolphins on MNF
Board index Our Community Sports Discussions Steelers - Dolphins on MNF

Steelers - Dolphins on MNF

Didn't get enough at the game? C'mon in and share the experience with the rest of us!!!

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:05 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Anyone going to the game?

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:29 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

Yes, Bansky, I'll be there... On Monday evening, 26NOV2007, at 8:30 PM, or should I say... I'll be here... in front of my home theater system inviting the Steeler's into my living room via ESPN.

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:56 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:48 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

WOW Banksy, that's GREAT !!! Sounds like you're in for a nice long Thanksgiving Holiday !!! OK, I'll look for ya around the 25th yard line :P Are you going to be wearing your usual black and white hat ?? 8) ENJOY!!!

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:19 am
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

I'll have on a solid black ski cap.... black wind pants.... long sleeve black Steelers sweatshirt.... and a Steeler home jersey #97 over that.

Post Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:49 am
My2Cents MVP Member

Well now I know who I'll be thinkin' of everytime they get around the 25th yard line!! Have a safe trip, have fun and ENJOY !!! :mrgreen: :steelers:

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:23 am
My2Cents MVP Member

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:42 am
150thBucktailCo.I User avatar
MVP Member

97? Kendrell Bell? Time to update! :D

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO! :steelers:

Too bad Troy P. and Holmes will be out. But if they need a game to rest on, it might as well be this one.

Hopefully, both the offensive and defensive line will come out and play hardball, rather than the way they played against the Jets.

PS... BLUE DEVILS play tonight, 7 PM, at Mansion Park. GO BLUE DEVILS!! <-- I'll be there!

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:39 pm
MVP Member

By the way, at least you'll get to see the new turf that is being installed at Heinz Field tonight and tomorrow in time for the MNF game.

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:52 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:16 am
MVP Member

Boy, I sure hope the Rooney family is completely embarrassed by last night's field conditions. The field conditions of Heinz Field are an issue every year, but last night's appearance I would hope will force a change in the amount of play that field receives.

One start would be forcing Pitt to play at their own stadium.

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:04 pm
My2Cents MVP Member

:steelers: I hope Banksy took his yellow towel, flippers, and snorkel along... whew, what a mess :shock: !!! I hope he stayed 'til the end to see the "three points." :bluebounce: :thumb: .

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:18 pm
banksy User avatar
MVP Member

Luckily I was under the part that had a roof.... but sure would have liked to see more scoring and less Najeh Davenport. A win is a win though... and yeah, I saw the FG and bolted out as soon as we kicked it.

Return to Sports Discussions