Sarah Palin visits Johnstown

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
countryfirst

Sarah Palin visits Johnstown

Post by countryfirst »

Join Sarah Palin and Your Pennsylvania Ticket for a Road to Victory Rally, Saturday, October 11. Doors open at 8:00am, Program begings at 9:00am

Cambria County War Memorial Arena
326 Napoleon Street
Johnstown, PA 15901

Please email, countryfirstblairco@gmail.com for tickets!!

:flag:
Conan_the_Hoagarian

Re: Sarah Palin visits Johnstown

Post by Conan_the_Hoagarian »

-
Yes! Come see the bimbo that energized the base (who would've voted for McCain anway) and did nothing to garner votes from independents or moderate Democrats. McCain deserves to lose for letting himself be bullied into picking this dumba$$.
In hoagie wars, the only victim is good taste.
banksy
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by banksy »

VPILF
baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

Glad to see she is coming to the area. :thumb:
zapatista

Post by zapatista »

Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

Sarah Palin is constantly referred to in the media as being the soccer/hockey mom type. I'd like to know when being a caring, supportive, devoted, family-oriented mother became so disgusting to society. She is far from being a bimbo...and in fact, if she was...she'd probably be nominated as PRESIDENT without much to-do. If she were a half-dressed, halfwit ...with fakeness flowing out of her blouse....toting a little dog on her arm...Hollywood would probably refer to her as the darling of this election.
Leep

Post by Leep »

If anyone is laboring under the notion that any one could bully the man who spent 5 1/2 years in the Hanoi Hilton, being tortured and beaten, and turned down early release because he was the son of an Admiral, and waited his turn, doesn't know the measure of this man..Or any other I might surmise.
I may not agree with some of McCain's' decisions, but even at 72, I would not want to express those charges to his face....

I would make a pretty educated guess that no one, at any time, has ever bullied this man...

Mr McCain: this from one Irishman to another, keep up the good fight Sir...
Leep:
RedhairNFreckles

Post by RedhairNFreckles »

Leep, very well written and I applaud you..... :thumb:
moses lee
MVP Member

Post by moses lee »

Oh Lord.... What a choice
moses lee
MVP Member

Post by moses lee »

Love that flow chart, Zapa
Conan_the_Hoagarian

Something to say wrote:... She is far from being a bimbo
Something to say is right, "bimbo" is not an apt descriptor - dullard, dolt or simpleton would've been more accurate.

McCain is the better candidate but his choice for VP was a non-starter.
If anything it's hurt his chances to win.

I'm sure she's a nice woman but she's out of her depth.
Conan_the_Hoagarian

Leep wrote:If anyone is laboring under the notion that any one could bully the man who spent 5 1/2 years in the Hanoi Hilton,..., doesn't know the measure of this man..Or any other I might surmise.
Leep:
So you think Palin was McCain's first choice?

Tell ya what - I'll keep believing he was bullied.

You keep believing he's stupid.
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

I couldn't agree with you more Leep. John McCain is indeed an honorable man. A dying breed I might add. I really resent the treatment he has endured in this campaign...the negatives issued toward him by the press and his opponents. Barack Obama and most others in our government today are just not of the same caliper. I am appalled that anyone would say he was lacking discretion or wisdom in his choices. He is neither stupid or cowardly and anyone claiming that he is should be ashamed of themselves. He stands for what he believes in and has sacrificed for each and every one of us. McCain and Palin :flag:

Will they win this election? Probably not. Americans have forgotten about the very things that all Americans should hold near and dear. Devotion, Determination, and Commitment, a steadfast belief in God and Country, and honor...
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

I won't get into polly-tickin' but, don't knock 'em H(Conan). We are in for some deep do-do and we cannot afford to ever let our guard down.... Those who are in office now, and those who are presently running for office should be treated with utmost respect . We may not always agree with how they do things but, like it or not, they were elected by the vast majority to serve and that's why they are there. Our lives and our country are in their hands and the world is watching. There is more going on behind that curtain than we could ever, ever, imagine. We must always support our leaders and our troops. Making false, unwarrented, condensending statements (especially of McCain's VP choice)at this stage of the game is just what our enemies want us to do.
This election is going to come down to the wire. If everyone does their homework, hopefully,everyone will see the light and not be fooled by the masses.... right now, many are being fooled by the masses and there is only about 90 days left until election day.
Vote, Vote, Vote.... and be careful who you vote for.... this one is gonna' count big time !! God Bless America !! :flag:
cruiser1

Post by cruiser1 »

I saw Sarah in Johnstown and it was great. Not a single empty seat in the War Memorial. She does have her critics-I saw the wierdo's protesting across the street-very entertaining indeed.