I just can't remember:

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Leep
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

I just can't remember:

Post by Leep »

I just sent some cds to other friends I have in some other forums and for the life of me I can't remember if i ever offered anyone here a copy of my singing...
I have sent them to Perth, Australia where they are being played in bars and a bowling alley and had been played in a few backyard barbecues...
I sent a couple to Canada and two to England..Just this week I sent some to different parts of Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Illinois and New York.

I still have about ten left and if anyone would enjoy songs from the 60s and early 70s let me know and I would be glad to send anyone one, my treat...

I have hopes of going into the studio either this month or next probably for the last time, and would like to send some from my last session...

Some of the songs are..:And I love you so".."You don't have to say you love me".."In the Ghetto"..."I'll be home for X-mas..."Kentucky Rain"...."Why can't Every day Be Like X-Mas" and 13 more...If anyone would care to receive one please PM me with a name and address..Oh, I sent or sold all the ones i had with cd covers , these simply say "Leep" on them but they are the same ones that came from the master in the studio...(X-Mas time approaching and all that you know.... :D)

Leep:
Something to say
MVP Member

Re: I just can't remember:

Post by Something to say »

:hail: Can I say .............WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leep.......Beautiful......thanks so much.....such talent!!!!! :bluebounce:
Deb Hoover

Re: I just can't remember:

Post by Deb Hoover »

Hey there...I have meant to let you know that "we" (my brother and I) would love one of your CDs..will get my snail mail adress to you...