Hotel

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
BAB

Hotel

Post by BAB »

I think that one of the last things the Mayor of Tyrone wants to do before she leaves is a great great thing. Having a hotel in Tyrone I am sure would benefit the whole community. All the business' in Tyrone would I'm sure see a difference in the profit margin area. So Tyrone, even if the mayor in your opinion did not do a job well done, I think this is one of the best ideas yet and I for one will back her up 100%, even if I am all alone. So what do you all think about her idea? I am kind of surprised nobody had brought this discussion up yet!
mf

Hotel Tyrone

Post by mf »

AMEN! Finally something in Tyrone that generates tax revenue but also brings money to the other businesses in town. I think its wonderful. People can agree or disagree with the mayor all they want...but the fact remains.....she's enthusiastic about Tyrone. We need more active people in this town that are looking to better the community and not just their wallet. I haven't agreed with all decisions in the borough building....but i do appreciate the positive attitude and the willingness to create industry in tyrone.