Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
snyd2001
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Tyrone PD - Police Department

Post by snyd2001 »

Bill I am directing this to you as you are the only council member that has the, shall we say nerve, to come onto this site and post. I have alot of family still in tyrone and they are all as upset about this issue also. First I would like to know who on the council represents Gregg and his family. Arent you to represent the citizens of tyrone? Gregg is a citizen and is being wronged by a few. Who sticks up for him and his rights in these meetings? Once you saw the AG report why wasn't Gregg reinstated? If you voted on his being fired before the report was out the WHY IS NO ONE ON COUNCIL MAN ENOUGH TO SAY WE MADE A MISTAKE!!! Is it really because council is all a puppet show and no one has a mind or mouth for themselves? If the vote was truly made on mis information then when the truth came out in the AG report I would have hoped that the members of council that are to represent the people, including Gregg and his family, would have done the right thing. However, as that was not the case I do not see how you can sleep at night knowing that a mans life is being ruined because no one has the nerve to admit they were wrong. Or is it that council is afraid of a few certain people and what they might do to them if they go against them?
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

Billy Billy Billy you must be out in left field somewhere!!! Do you honestly expect the citizens of this town to believe that the BABOON Chief and his little GOLDEN MONKEYS are not the most CORRUPT people that you have ever seen? I suppose that all the TAXPAYERS that spoke on monday night were all liars? You were obviously not at the same meeting that I was at!!!! What about the Baboon and golden monkey Franks posing as constables? Talk about Corrupt!!!! Also how much did we pay for that trip to Pittsburgh in gas wear and tear on the unmarked police car and on little golden monkey Franks wages. I believe that is under the classification for both of these so called officers " Chief Joe Beecham and Josh Franks" as CONDUCT UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER for impersonating someone that they are not. This CONDUCT UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER as I understand it are grounds for the TERMINATION OF THERE EMPLOYMENT. SO WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE THERE JOBS????? I am sick and tired of constanly hearing this is a peronnel issue............When it comes down to the nitty gritty we are the employer of the POLICE and the Council so this personnel issue is our issue and it will not be settled until THE CHIEF, MATT LUTZ, AND JOSH FRANKS ARE TERMINATED.
Bill Latchford
MVP Member

Post by Bill Latchford »

snyd2001 wrote:Bill I am directing this to you as you are the only council member that has the, shall we say nerve, to come onto this site and post. I have alot of family still in tyrone and they are all as upset about this issue also. First I would like to know who on the council represents Gregg and his family. Arent you to represent the citizens of tyrone? Gregg is a citizen and is being wronged by a few. Who sticks up for him and his rights in these meetings? Once you saw the AG report why wasn't Gregg reinstated? If you voted on his being fired before the report was out the WHY IS NO ONE ON COUNCIL MAN ENOUGH TO SAY WE MADE A MISTAKE!!! Is it really because council is all a puppet show and no one has a mind or mouth for themselves? If the vote was truly made on mis information then when the truth came out in the AG report I would have hoped that the members of council that are to represent the people, including Gregg and his family, would have done the right thing. However, as that was not the case I do not see how you can sleep at night knowing that a mans life is being ruined because no one has the nerve to admit they were wrong. Or is it that council is afraid of a few certain people and what they might do to them if they go against them?
All questions in this statement have been asked many times....and of course the same old answer will be coming at you and pretty much all that ask these particular questions...It is a personnel issue and I, being a Council Member, am not at liberty to even try and answer them. Now personally I can admit to when I have made a mistake and would certainly do what I could to rectify any mistake. Now that last sentence I wrote was in general.
Bill Latchford
MVP Member

Post by Bill Latchford »

MudzsmyName wrote:Billy Billy Billy you must be out in left field somewhere!!! Do you honestly expect the citizens of this town to believe that the BABOON Chief and his little GOLDEN MONKEYS are not the most CORRUPT people that you have ever seen? I suppose that all the TAXPAYERS that spoke on monday night were all liars? You were obviously not at the same meeting that I was at!!!! What about the Baboon and golden monkey Franks posing as constables? Talk about Corrupt!!!! Also how much did we pay for that trip to Pittsburgh in gas wear and tear on the unmarked police car and on little golden monkey Franks wages. I believe that is under the classification for both of these so called officers " Chief Joe Beecham and Josh Franks" as CONDUCT UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER for impersonating someone that they are not. This CONDUCT UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER as I understand it are grounds for the TERMINATION OF THERE EMPLOYMENT. SO WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE THERE JOBS????? I am sick and tired of constanly hearing this is a peronnel issue............When it comes down to the nitty gritty we are the employer of the POLICE and the Council so this personnel issue is our issue and it will not be settled until THE CHIEF, MATT LUTZ, AND JOSH FRANKS ARE TERMINATED.
Citizens are allotted certain information under the law but when it comes to personnel issues that is one place where it is pretty strict. I mean think about it, don't you as an employee deserve privacy if you had been disciplined for something. Do you really want the public to know "hypothetically" that you failed a urine test for drugs or that you got in trouble for surfing the Net for p*rn while at work? These are private matters between the employer and employee. Yes, you as Joe Citizen voted to put Council Members in charge of this Borough and yes you are the tax payer that pays the bills, but that doesn't give you the right to know every employee of the Borough's employment business. We on Council are not even privy to that information except in rare cases. I can't just go into the Borough Building, as a Council Member, and demand to see an employee's personnel file.
jumper56

Post by jumper56 »

Billy, Billy, "little Billy Latchford", Council was voted in by the people of Tyrone. To look after the BEST interests of Tyrone. Not their own personal agendas. When Council meets, their egos and their feelings should be left in their car. They will keep each other lovely company and both be gladly waiting for you all when you return to your car for your trip home. When Council meets it is with the intention of looking at all avenues, regardless of issue and PERSONAL opinions aside. The people of Tyrone voted you all into office to voice their views, not the other way around. It is very difficult to keep ones personal opinions out of a 'group forum' when the outcome impacts many people, ergo, supposed to be listening to your voters. But, for you to say that you stayed out of whole 'drug dog' issue, just comfirmed you are also a "puppet". You let someone else tell you what to think instead on standing on your own two feet and doing some homework on the issue. In other words, three Council members had a handle on what was going on and you felt that was enough and did not want to get involved as you felt it was "micro managing"...........actually that is what the Council does, micro manage town issues. If all the people of Tyrone wanted was three people to make all of their decisions, then they would only need three Council members. So all of Council is supposed to be involved in these decisions, know the facts and vote appropriately. Geez, three people isn't even a quorum for a meeting, is it. Sorry guy!! Just looking from the outside in. But as long as I am looking, how long does one need be a resident of Tyrone to run for a seat on Council? Maybe it is time to retire back home and try to make sense out of what the h*ll is happening to my Great hometown!!
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

Bill I think what mudzmyname is really focusing on is the impersonating a constable. Isnt this illegal? Is anyone looking at those types of accusations? I think that is the question most of us have. If you are going to do a investigation you must be fair. If there were accusations made against Greg you certainly investigated him and that is councils right. Now with accusations made against Beachem I would hope that council is doing the same.
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

Newcouncilmember you are so right that is exactly what I was focusing on. The impersonating of a constable when you are not one! Of course Bill Latchford danced around the issue like always. Hey Bill what about the PERFORMANCE UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER? If my memory serves me correctly isn't that the reason that the council used for the unfair firing of OFFICER GREG RAY? What about the Chief and Franks impersonating constables? I consider that PERFORMANCE UNBECOMING OF AN OFFICER how about you? But then again the way the council operates they would consider that everyday life.
Tapout9947

Post by Tapout9947 »

I am ok with the fact that council will not tell us why greg was fired..It will be told Friday when he gets his copies.then the truth will be out that it is for the same as the AG already cleared him of.then council will have too explain themselves..But since you Bill, are answering some question on here i have a few.
1. Explain why and how it is legal for the Chief to treat Jess and matt the way he is just because they did not participate in what they feel is wrong.
2. To be honest i am new at the whole political thing so there is much I dont know yet.. But do we the citizens have a right to ask the council to start an investigation into the chief..If not who does have the right? Is it only up too council to decide what is worth investigating or do I need to start a petition.
Bill Latchford
MVP Member

Post by Bill Latchford »

Since the last few comments sort of run together I will just give my thoughts on them. I personally can not remember what started the whole Greg Ray investigation. There has been lots of information flying around and then put into a form that was digestible. But I do not know what constitutes the start of an investigation. I believe normally there would be a complaint and then legal investigators would look into the complaint or allegation. I can say that what Mr. Kimberling was commenting about on Monday caught my attention, (the Constable thing) just don't know where to go with it. I assume though, that it has been looked into, but I will follow up on it.
newcouncilmember

I thought Bill was supposed to answer questions but nothing about Greg he stil didnt answer tapout and we would all like to know the answer to these questions.
newcouncilmember

I hope that it is looked into and the right thing is done. Just once do the RIGHT THING. You have the right to go and talk to Mr. Kimberling he would be more than willing to talk to you.
newcouncilmember

Bill I know the DA has been contacted numerous times today and if I was A council member I would be worried for myself because if u know what is going on then your involved also.
Christy

Post by Christy »

Well, I just know that some wrongs may have been righted tonight. I just hope that the person involved does the right thing and contacts the right persons and shares the information that was obtained this evening to inform others of this information that was gained. However, others have been enlightened tonight as well. For all that are so eagerly awaiting the private investigation report, I hate to burst your bubble, but it appears that is going to be all one sided. In other words, no information that refutes why Greg was fired will be relflected in these reports. Jeeze.........I bet that is a shocker to all. You could take these forthecoming repots and use them for tp at the hunting camp. All in all though, they will be useful for Greg's lawsuit as he has the documented facts. Some officials of this community should be ashamed to show their face in public. For those people who tend to believe the allegations against Greg....................well your intitled to your opinion, however it is a wrong one. The truth will surface, I will assure you. Truth always prevails. It is very unfortunate for this communtiy that it has come to this. My husband loves this community and he at one time loved his job. Maybe sometime in the future he will be that person again. Thanks to all!!!!
snyd2001

Post by snyd2001 »

Hope Gregg runs for mayor! haha. If I was Gregg I wouldn't want to work back on the police force as long as the people are there that created the problem. He wont even be able to go to the bathroom without a report being made against him.I know he loves the area but I cant ever see him being able to do his job and do it right without someone always looking over his shoulder waiting for him to make a mistake so they can start this crap all over again. I think its time tyrone votes in men to do mens jobs not kids that are wannabes.
newcouncilmember

I think Greg can be a Tyrone Police Officer once again. For this to happen Danaway, Franks,Lutz, and Beachem need to be gone. With that said I would hope that someone will do right. If they fire the chief they should hire Greg Ray as the chief. Everyone just remember that there is still a lot of wrongdoings to come out.