Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
snyd2001
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Tyrone PD - Police Department

Post by snyd2001 »

I would like to know when all this is proven true that there was deals made with drug dealers how that is going to reflect on tyrone with the blair drug task force? I would think it would be a slap in the face to all those officers that are risking thier lives to arrest them and clean up the area. Has this jeapordized them or any cases they might be working on at this time? In other words if this is true did Beechman royaly screw the entire drug task team? How many drug dealers that get arrested are now going to be able to use this as a way to get out of thier own charges? All it is going to take is a smart lawyer and there is a lot of work gone down the tubes over this. This hasnt only affected Gregg and his family it may also be affecting many other people good and bad alike.
donhandsdaughter
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by donhandsdaughter »

synd2001 you are absolutely correct. This does affect very case that has been filed since this started. Every criminal involved will try to negate the charges against them. Your officer credibility will be compromised. You won't know who is telling the truth and who isn't. This will cost you - taxpayers- more money than you can imagine. You need a solid police department, district attorney and a no-nonsense judge who will be able to see through the bs to make sure the "real criminals" go to and stay in jail. It will be up to your officers to make sure that they do everything accoring "to the book" to make sure their cases have solid evidence and to absolutley make sure that their evidence has not been compromised in the "evidence room". It has been known to happen that "evidence" disappears - hum, imagine that!!! Just make sure your "good cops" cover their behinds and follow all procedures to the letter. Good Luck!
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

I'm curious....does anyone know what cell Tyrone's home rule charter falls into? Bill? Does Tyrone fall into the C cell?
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

That would be ashame if these drug dealers were let out because of this mess(CREATED BY BEACHEM). I am pretty sure if council members know about these deals they could also be charged. Someone better get control of this before they are all sharing a cell at the prison.
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

I suppose we will never know just how many cases have been compromised. The council better step up and do what is right. Get rid of the chief and those two corrupt officers that have put this whole town and the rest of the police department in jeopardy. It is a real shame that a town as little as Tyrone is the laughing stock of the County.We need to attend the council meetings every month to demand answers and to demand that they step up and do the right thing which is reinstate Greg Ray and get rid of the corrupt three. Also the DAs' office needs called daily to demand that the corrupt three are held accountable for there crimes such as posing as constables to try and get information. The DAs' office needs to find out just how many criminals got off of there charges to write the lies that they have written. LETS GO TYRONE ...........STICK TOGETHER AND MAKE SURE THESE THREE (BEECHAM,LUTZ AND FRANKS) PAY FOR THERE CRIMES :guns:
newcouncilmember

I guess if the council members were informed by the people of the public and we just take here-say as a form to crucify and fire someone then they were informed. If anyone has read this thread then they know that Bill Latchford has been informed numerous times. Referring back to my previous post THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR SO THAT IS YOUR ANSWER BILL.
donhandsdaughter

A while back some one commented about the process of filing a complaint with your city . Anyone, at anytime, can fill a complaint about a public official or employee with your county clerk, city or pubic administrator. You merely have to request a complaint form and by law they have to give it to you. If they deny you this form, you can tell them that this is your legal right to file a complaint against any public employee, elected or otherwise - that includes your council. Do not let your rights be violated because you don' t know procedures. Pull together and proceed in an educated, organized manner - you will be amazed at the impression you will make!
newcouncilmember

I am not trying to single you out Bill I am just trying to say that by knowing you and the council members are A part of the crime being comitted. Were the council members told by Gregs wife at previous council meetings what was going on. Did anyone check into these accusations.
newcouncilmember

Bill I know you are trying to do the right thing and your hands are tied as a council member. I just hope that you figure out a way to do the right thing.
Bill Latchford
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by Bill Latchford »

newcouncilmember wrote:I am not trying to single you out Bill I am just trying to say that by knowing you and the council members are A part of the crime being comitted. Were the council members told by Gregs wife at previous council meetings what was going on. Did anyone check into these accusations.
I understand how people who support Greg want more answers than can be provided...I can only speak for myself when I say, I have looked into some things that I have been asked to look into, with no results. We all will just have to wait to see what happens throughout this very ugly ordeal. This will be my last post on this matter... :(
newcouncilmember

I am sorry to hear that Bill because you were the only council member willing to answer questions. I hope that you will rethink not posting on this thread. The people of this thread had a hope with you.
donhandsdaughter

Having been through a Grand Jury, Department of Justice and Attorney General investigation, I would caution everyone that if you are called to testify that you swear to tell the truth and present true documentation. This is the most important thing that you can do to help Greg's case. Don't let him down. Please make sure that you have legitimate facts to support his case. GO GREG!!
newcouncilmember

You are correct if it comes to that all will be made to tell the truth. I can only hope that the ones writing the statements against Greg Ray are made to take A polygraph test to see if they are telling the truth. I can say personally that the chief has a hard time telling the truth.
donhandsdaughter

This comment is to Bill Latchford. You, as a council member could have called for an investigation a long time ago. Who are you kidding? I feel that you have received enough complaints against your chief to start an investigation involving corruption within your police department. I would suggest that you ask the Attorney General or another outside source - DOJ maybe - to conduct this investigation to preserve the integrity of your police department. I would also suggest that you place your chief and all officers involved in this crisis on immediate administrative leave in order to stop the total destruction of your police department. You owe this to the citizens who pay taxes that support your city. I do not feel that your own "internal investigation" will be impartical, nor legal at this point. Too much time, money, and effort has been wasted in getting a report that would not stand up in court.

Remember what your obiligations are - and those of your fellow council. Our mission is to provide for the preservation of the community character by delivering quality, responsive city services, in an efficient and cost-effective manner, and to develope, encourage, and promote a diversified economic base in order to ensure the future financial stability of the City for its citizens.

I would suggest that you do the job that you were hired to do in the first place! Serve the people of Tyrone!
Scarlet

Post by Scarlet »

What about having the AGs office do an investigation Bill? I also feel that the chief and the two other officers be put on leave until the true corruption is finally cleared up. When it is finally cleared up Greg will be back on the force and the chief and the other two will be gone, because they are where all of this corruption is stemming from and they are just out to ruin peoples lives to get what they want. Bill why don't you find out where these three came from and find out why they are no longer there? I bet you will be shocked at the answers you will get. Could it possibly be for the same reasons that are going on in the borough? How about that investigation?