Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Tapout9947

Re: Tyrone PD - Police Department

Post by Tapout9947 »

I find it pretty funny that once we got someone on here that actually knows the laws, that bill decides its time too quit responding too this page..Not as easy too dance around things when someone on this site knows the laws.Thank you "donhandsdaughter" for comming on here and sharing your knowlegde..remeber everyone this fight is not over..make sure you all show up @next council meetings..make sure youvoice your concerns of what is going on with our town ..and finally make sure you go out and register too vote..I am just as guilty as the council cause i wasnt registered last election I chose too let others make my choices for me figuring everything would be ok...well it is not that way anymore ..Tyrone needs a new council, new chief , and a new mayor..Vote Bill Fink
baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

Bill, I know you are not going to post on this subject anymore but I do have a question that has been bothering me for awhile.If what Mr.Kimberling says is true and I know him to be a good honest man,both Beacham and Franks should be investigated for posing as constables? If you and I did this we would already be in jail.What is the problem here? This information came from a good honest citizen,not a drug dealer or thief getting off a charge for fasle allegations.Lastly I think council should prepare themselves for a change because I have news for you Bill it is coming.The shame of it all is I know most of you guys on council are good people who have had there better judgement with the exception of Hanzir clouded by Danaway,Beachem,Putz and Franks.Get out and support Bill Fink, he is a good man who will clean out the corruption in the boro.I also urge everyone to pack the council meetings and keep demanding answers.I also ask that the people remain respectful to the process of the meeting and don't give council a reason to claim out of order and have the room cleared.Keep fighting the fight and beat them in the polls starting this may you can make a difference.Stay strong Greg,and Christy keep us posted on the latest.
snyd2001
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by snyd2001 »

Bill, I am upset that you fee that you no longer can post on this thread. My reason for being upset is that as a council member you are to be able to handle the situations both good and bad. If when things get heated for you it is your option to not respond that makes me wonder just what you are doing in the council at all. When you ran for council did you campaign that you would do your best only when it pertained to matters that weren't heated? If you cannot respond to all the situations in the borough then why did you want to be on the council? When you were getting mostly praise on here for contributing to the arrest of the on line pediphile(spelling) then you did not have a problem posting on here. You even defended yourself to the ones that thought you were in the wrong. Now when it is coming down to some major issues and it is looking like you have made a grave mistake your solution is to say " Im not talking to you anymore"? That is the way your statement came across to me and personally I really think it is a childish way to handle things. It makes you sound like a little kid that gets mad because he is losing a game and takes his ball and goes home. I really think the people of tyrone deserve better than that. It also make it look like you know what was done was wrong and that you don't have the backbone to stand up and admit it. Running and hiding from it is only going to make things worse and get you voted off council in the next election.
Scarlet
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Scarlet »

Well Bill you can run and hide from this thread if that is what you want to do. But you won't run and hide when Gregs lawsuit gets filed and all of you assests are frozen along with the rest of council and the so called chief and his two golden monkeys. That will be a day when I would like to be a fly on the wall of all of there houseswhen they get the word. I wonder will it effect the Joshua House to since the so called mayor has dealings in that to? Also I wish the people of this town would not give another dime or participate in anything that has to do with the Joshua House, because if Jim Kilmartin can sit in a council meeting and lie to the people of this town the way that he did just what is he doing to the youth of this town? Teaching them it is okay to lie when you don't want the real truth to come out? Well it will all come out and there will be a day of Reckoning. Hang in ther Greg and Christy everything they (council,mayor,chief,Lutz,Franks,Dannaway) own will be yours. KEEP UP THE FIGHT
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

I missed this in the paper but there is a special meeting on Wednesday March 18 at 4 oclock. For the windmill discussion and whatever else arises. Tell all your friends and neighbors and show up. SEEMS A LITTLE CONVENIENT THAT IT IS SO EARLY AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AND HAVE A JOB WONT MAKE IT.
Bill Latchford
MVP Member

Post by Bill Latchford »

Look no one is running and hiding and there is no reason to say that I am doing that. I only feel bad that there is nothing I can say. No answers I can offer. You know that I am, by law, not allowed to talk about personnel issues. Greg's termination is a personnel issue. Until all the issues come out in a trial sometime, there is nothing I can say. I can personally be held accountable and that is not something I want to take lightly. I will say though that I was asked to do something and I did it, and did not get the results that I was told I would get. That is frustrating to say the least. That person knows what I am talking about. I have been as forthright as much as the law allows. I have been on Council for quite sometime and have enjoyed my years of public service. As a Council Member you don't always get to make the popular decisions and if some that are running get on, keep in mind there is so much more going on than just your own personal agenda. Being a Public Official means you will, not may, but you will have to make some unpopular decisions, whether it is Wind Turbines, Taxes, or the termination of an employee, you will find that there is no amount of money that you could be paid that makes this job worth it. You have to want to serve all of the public not just a few people here and there. If anyone thinks the $75 a month is why someone gets on Council then I will gladly give you my spot and let you deal with this stuff. I have been on Council for almost 15 years, where are the perks? I don't get anything more out of doing this, other than I feel I am trying to take care of the town I grew up in. I truly care about the public at large or I would not be here. I make myself accessible, but sometimes that is not enough, like in this case. If you think you could just be on Council and blab your mouth off, wouldn't life be grand. Like everyone has been saying...everything will come out sooner or later. This case looks like it will be later than sooner.
donhandsdaughter

Post by donhandsdaughter »

Matt, if you are represented by a union, I would suggest you contact your representative for representation. Unions have lawyers to assist in matters such as this. I understand that there is legislation underway for Police Officer's Bill of Rights in PA. Since you are still in possession of keys, shield, etc. I would assume you have not been "terminated" as these items would be surrendered if you were. Have you contacted Human Resources (Personnel Department) on your employment status? This may be another place to start. Some employers treat their employees this way - hoping that they will get tired and give up (quit). It is disgusting behavior on the employer's part and should not be tolerated. It would be considered a "hostile work environment" in CA and is illegal. Good luck.
newcouncilmember

I beleive there is A higher power that is going to step in at some point and when it does there is going to be answers requested from Danaway and Beachem. Until then we can just sit around and wait because the council,Danaway, and Beachem are never going to admit wrong. I just wish council members knew the whole story before making such A life changing decision. Just remember and I said it before with Beachem and Danaway running the show you are only getting one side of the story. I dont think it was the correct decision to take recommendation of the Chief and Danaway. JUST BECAUSE HE IS THE CHIEF DOES NOT MEAN HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH. Did any of the council members sit down and talk to Matt Plummer I feel sure you would get your eyes opened up. I know officer Plummers father did talk to one council member way before any grevience was filed and the whole conversation obviously was shoved aside. If someone would have paid attention back then maybe this would not have went as far as it has. THE COUNCIL MEMBER WAS JAMES GRAZIER.
donhandsdaughter

This is for synd2001 - I have replied to your private posting, but they appear to be stuck in my "outbox". I don't know if you have received them or not. I hit the "submit" button, but there is no "send" button. Any suggestions or am I completely mixed up on this "private" section?
donhandsdaughter

snyd2001 - never mind. I just reread the rules and understand the "stuck in outbox" issue. Makes sense now.
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

Matt there is no way that Larry Clapper is a gentleman let alone an attorney. When he comes off with the lame excuse that unfounded is not the same as innocent then he should look up the meaning of the word unfounded. Someone like that has no respect for anyone else. Larry also needs to be replaced as the solicitor he basically gets paid and does nothing!!! Hang in there Matt we are all behind you as well as Greg and the other ones on the force that are being singled out. It is my understanding that grievances have been filed but they pick and choose what grievances they want to hear. How is that legal? I wish someone would step in and knock that whole council down a peg or two, because the way they are messing with peoples lives, you would think that they were God. We as a town should just keep pounding them for answers and not let this issue die, that is what they are hoping for that we let the issue die and then they will be free to do whatever they want with noone questioning them. How they can sit there and hear all of the towns complaints about this issue and act like it doesn't even phase them is beyond me. When the truth finally comes out and the town finds out the total extent of corruption that has been going on with Dannaway, Beecham, Lutz, and Franks I hope that they hold them accountable.
newcouncilmember

This is for donhandsdaughter I find it kind of funny that the three that filed greviences with the union are the three on the chopping block. Greg fired Matt taken off of the schedule and Jessica still being harassed wondering what her fate is going to be. YOU CANT TELL ME THIS IS NOT A UNION ISSUE! What do you think? There were other issues with other officers and they were never looked into.
donhandsdaughter

Is your council and borough managment trying to "break" your union?
Bill Latchford
MVP Member

Post by Bill Latchford »

donhandsdaughter wrote:Is your council and borough managment trying to "break" your union?
Just from my point of view...I know getting rid of the Union is not on my list of things to do. Our Unions are not too bad in the Borough...We struggle a bit during negotiations, due to faults on both of our sides, but I don't think we hate each other or anything. Show me a Management and a Union that don't struggle once in a while...
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

Bill what about the grievances that were filed and not heard. Why is it that only certain ones are heard? It seems to me that as long as Matt Plummer has been off the schedule that his grievance would have come up by now. Or is it that only the chosen ones have there grievances heard. What is being done about the Chief and Josh Franks posing as constables to try to get information? Seems to me that only puts another black eye on the borough of Tyrone. What about that performance being unbecoming of an officer! Seem to me if you could use that statement on Greg Rays termination then it could also be used on the termination of the chief and Josh Franks. Also it was said at the council meeting that Greg could make whatever he wanted public it was up to him. Well he don't have to make anything public because he never hid anything from this town anyone that knows Greg knows the false accusations that this borough was accusing him of because he never hid them from anyone. I can tell you that this borough council better wake up and smell the roses because Dannaway,Beecham,Lutz,and Franks are really pulling the wool over your eyes.