Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
banksy
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Post by banksy »

Let me also point this out... and I say this too with no linking to Greg.

If ANY police officer is in the presence of any individual who has an illegal substance on their person and makes it visible to the said police officer, that individual should be taken into custody and arrested. No exceptions.
Beck

Post by Beck »

Banksy,
I don't know enough about baseball to know what your talking about. I have heard of Clemens and I'm sure he has Christian friends and those Christian friends that didn't dump him would be his true friends.
I think the company we keep is important, don't misunderstand that. I think its good to surround ourselves with people of just beliefs and morals. I also feel that you can't help another person by ignorning them or pushing them aside because. I think looking out and helping your fellow man is a good quality. Maybe the hand I was dealt is just different than yours so I see a different side of thing and that doesn't make either one of us wrong. I still believe in stepping out of our comfort zone and going the extra mile to help another in need.
And if your suggesting in your one post that Greg might of let people go that were in possession of drugs you're wrong and that wasn't what I was getting to in my previous post. Greg has always been very profession .
Wreck2107
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Wreck2107 »

I've been watching the papers for this new information? Did I miss it? Just wondering...
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

I dont think it was in the papers yet.
Rhoades

Post by Rhoades »

I really don't understand how an investigation that cost $100,000.00 is a personnel issue!?!
jumper56

Post by jumper56 »

Well, one reason it is not a 'personal' issue it that then the people that wanted and instigated the private investigation would have had to 'personally' pay for it too! By referring to the whole 'debacle' as a "personnel" issue, the good people of Tyrone will pay the tab! Just one way to answer your question.
DragonFly69

Post by DragonFly69 »

Everyone needs to attend the council meeting on Monday night to demand answers as to why the private investigators were hired at that cost to investigate the same thing as the attorney generals office investigated. We also need to show up to support Greg and Jessica. No meeting can be left unattended by supporters because that just makes the council think that the citizens do not care what happens, and that we will only attend one meeting and that is it. We need to demand that the Chief, Lutz , Franks, and Dannaway be fired or at least suspended without pay pending the outcome of Gregs lawsuit. Lets pack that meeting again and show these two officers that we are behind them 110%. :mob:
jumper56

Post by jumper56 »

What time is the meeting on Monday? Am wondering if the same 'crowd' can then attend the Snyder Township meeting regarding the windmills? The Snyder meeting is at 7pm and I don't recall the time for the Tyrone meeting. If at all possible, maybe we can make both meetings with all those people and have your voices heard on both, very, very, important issues, on the same evening. Small town folks showing their support and or opposition to both of these issues NOW, is very key to all of your futures. thanx for listening, oh, I mean reading.
DragonFly69

Post by DragonFly69 »

The Tyrone Borough Council Meeting is at 7:00pm
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

jumper56 wrote:What time is the meeting on Monday? Am wondering if the same 'crowd' can then attend the Snyder Township meeting regarding the windmills? The Snyder meeting is at 7pm and I don't recall the time for the Tyrone meeting. If at all possible, maybe we can make both meetings with all those people and have your voices heard on both, very, very, important issues, on the same evening. Small town folks showing their support and or opposition to both of these issues NOW, is very key to all of your futures. thanx for listening, oh, I mean reading.
DragonFly69 wrote:The Tyrone Borough Council Meeting is at 7:00pm
What a bummer !!! :rolleyes:
donhandsdaughter

Post by donhandsdaughter »

Rest in Peace Officers Eric Kelly, Stephen Mayhle, and Paul Sciullo III. Know that your fellow officers throughout these United States of America honor your dedication to the service of the citizens of Pittsburg and the State of Pennsylvania. God rest your souls in Heaven. You have made the ultimate sacrifice for your city, country and fellow man. God bless you. My most sincere condolences to your families and fellow officers. Amen.
Wreck2107

Post by Wreck2107 »

Still no news as of this morning's paper? I thought for sure we'd get an update prior to tonight's meeting... What's the hold up?
Doorman

Post by Doorman »

Breaking news, Nothing was discussed at the Borough Council Meeting tonight on the Greg Ray issue, but Officers Barlick and Lutz were both giving Five Day Suspension's for Misconduct. About the only other issue of importance was to buy some dirt.
jumper56

Post by jumper56 »

Ok, looking for some feedback on tonights meeting and if any of the questions from the people of Tyrone were answered. There are so many questions surely council had a few answers for people? I hope things went well! Remember that the Freedom to meet in public and express our views and opinions is a right that was hard won. That a group of people, granted with righteous indignation, have a right to have a voice and be heard. On the other hand, no ones 'hears' anything from an 'unruly mob'. Just making sure we remember that after all we ARE adults and should act so and set the example, that's part of our job, as adults and parents. If the answers you get, or don't get for that matter, make your blood boil, remember one of our other hard won wonderful rights, the Right To Vote. Religous folk will tell you that everything happens for a reason. That even the most awful incident leads to something bright and positive!! Who knows what GREAT people will be in office this time next year and what wonderful things are coming to Tyrone. Positive vibs from the deep South ya'll!!
Tapout9947

Post by Tapout9947 »

Not that my opionion means anything but I feel them giving Lutz 5 days off no pay was nothing but a smokescreen....