Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
jumper56

Re: Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Post by jumper56 »

And I suppose no one know exactly what constituted their "misconduct"?
Tapout9947

Post by Tapout9947 »

that is discussed behind closed doors...
jumper56

Post by jumper56 »

ahhhhh..................oh, geez, there isn't gonna be another 'private' investigation is there?????? I don't think ya'll can take another one!! Yikes!!
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

Misconduct what a joke. We all know why officer Barlick was suspended, because she supported officer Ray just like Plummer did. As for lutz that was nothing more than a SHOW.
newcouncilmember

I guess by suspending officers without pay is one way to pay for the 100,000 we spent on the one sided private investigation.
mikkevkal144

Post by mikkevkal144 »

The Council is just trying to get focus off the Greg Ray issue, because elections are nipping at their toes...don't let them fool you all, you know they won't throw lutz to the wolves like they did Greg, Matt, and now Jessica.....
newcouncilmember

I would like to know how we can put Danaway and Beachem on administrative leave. I think they should be put on leave without pay until the Greg Ray lawsuit is done. Any suggestions?
Beck

Post by Beck »

Start by making an appointment with your Mayor. I don't know much about Jim as a Mayor because I don't really know much about politics, but I do know him as a man and he would surely make time to hear your thoughts! Try it.. it can't hurt anything...
Snyder03
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Snyder03 »

I just want to mention that the outcome of yesterdays meeting is a big joke!! We all know Matt will be enjoying his days off.. probably just what he wanted..and that will be 5 days of stress for Jes! Suspending Jes has to be the dumbest thing anyone could ever do..I mean come on people she is one of the most outstanding officers this town has!! She is always doing her job and a d*mn good job at it..the right way let me remind you..not out screwing with people and not having some little shady deal going on..I can't even count how many people think very highly of her, One because she is friendly, always has a smile on her face, not some cocky look like other people..She is very respectful towards everybody, willing to actually listen to an individual talk and help them out anyway she possibly can..Cant say too many other ones will..Jes is as honest as it gets! She wont go around lying to people to make herself look better, Like a few others have done! I know her very well and I know if I ever needed anything I could count on her 1000%! and yeah I can sit here and say I have known 2 of the other officers since the first day they started and man have they changed! Sadly enough there has been I dont even know how many new ones in and out because of the things that have went on.. Also, I want to add that to everybody who wants to sit around and bash Greg...Get a life! People around here are Rediculous! Some people need to just mind their own business and not worry about who someone hangs out with or what they do..Greg is a wonderful man who has done soo much for this town..Not only Protecting everyone but by getting involved with the kids and making them feel like humans!! Lets just say that in the end.. the best ones will win..Dont worry Greg and Jes we ALL have your back! We appreciate everything you do! Good luck :)
Wreck2107

Post by Wreck2107 »

Snyder03 wrote:Dont worry Greg and Jes we ALL have your back!
That's a pretty bold statement, especially since it's obviously not true. Look back through posts on this board just to prove yourself wrong...
mikkevkal144

Post by mikkevkal144 »

Wreck2107 wrote:
Snyder03 wrote:Dont worry Greg and Jes we ALL have your back!
That's a pretty bold statement, especially since it's obviously not true. Look back through posts on this board just to prove yourself wrong...

Wreck.................I wish you would explain that comment a little better, Dont care for that remark at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wreck2107

Post by Wreck2107 »

I'm just saying it's pretty bold to declare that EVERYONE is behind one side, when you can obviously look back through the posts on this board and see that's not true....
I can't really think of any instance where 100% of the people believe or support the same thing....simple as that....
newcouncilmember

wreck I am not sure what crowd you run with but I would have to say that the majority is in the favor of Greg Jes and Matt. I think you are very misinformed and will have to eat your words when this situation is all over. I dont know what thread your reading but it seems that your the only lover of the chief on here anymore.
Wreck2107

Post by Wreck2107 »

Number 1 - I will not have to "eat any words" because I have said nothing that I'm ashamed of or will be ashamed of in the future.
Number 2 - I have the same basic information as anyone else in the general public.
Number 3 - I have said nothing for or against Greg regarding his current situation so I don't know how you can decide for me what "side" I will be on.
And finally, you yourself just agreed with my statement....you said a majority of people seem to be on Greg's side....well, last time I checked a MAJORITY is not 100% (aka ALL) which is what I stated earlier.
As to why you're so sensitive, I don't know, but I was just pointing out the misinformation that was printed in a previous post. I mean we do wanna stick to facts here don't we now?
Rick
Administrator

Post by Rick »

To all:

Keep it civil, and on topic, please.
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you