Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
banksy
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Post by banksy »

repost it. your link doesnt work and i am not his facebook friend. or PM it to me.
park21012

Post by park21012 »

I think you must have an account/or be his facebook friend in order for the link to work.
Fightin' Irish

Post by Fightin' Irish »

park21012 wrote:I think you must have an account/or be his facebook friend in order for the link to work.
Yup.
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

Considering he posted it to a public Social Networking site knowing the potential for it to become ever more public, you should be able to copy and paste it here for the rest of us to see. I heard he won't watch or cheer for the Penguins because he thinks Satan plays for them.
Christy

Post by Christy »

LOL.......LOL........LOL. That is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe the Mayor is having a grand metldown because of the election results! He is attempting to blame Greg for his own stupidity. You reap what you sow.
Butterball

Post by Butterball »

Jim Kilmartin is an outstanding Mayor and he did the right thing even knowing it was close to the elections. He did not let that stop him from doing what needed to be done to continue to clean up this town.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who gives me strenth
Wondering
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Wondering »

People are telling that Beachum is gone? fact or fiction?
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

well you say that Jim Kilmartin did the right thing well there were alot of accusations against Joe Beachem did Jim look into these. No he did not and that was as far from the right thing as you can get. By the way I am a voter and that is why Jim Kilmartin did not get my vote and will never get my vote again. I think that Tyrone Borough and Jim Kilmartin are way over their heads with this one. I guess Jim is the one who has to live with the fact that he let a mans life be ruined by the false accusations of the drug users of this town. It will be funny to see if the people will show up for the final hearing. When it all comes out in the end I wonder if Jim will contact Greg and appoligize to him in person. I hope that the new mayor Bill Fink will see what is really going on in the Tyrone Borough and clean up the mess(JOE BEACHEM).
Christy

Post by Christy »

To Butterball: It is amazing to me that Kilmartin and current Council supporters read the Borough's response to Greg's lawsuit, read the UNFOUNDED and SCANDALOUS responses in the filing, and take them as gospel. Remember, there has never been any proceeding, no sworn testimony given and no evidence produced. This would make what is included in the Borough's response, baseless allegations. Then the Borough, typically, questions the integrity of another top law enforcement official who helped in the official investigation in which all allegations were determined to be unfounded. This is going garner a great deal of respect for the Borough. Seeing how that person is the newly elected Blair County Sheriff. The Borough may have well said that the Attorney General's Office and District Attorney's Office are just plain incompetent. You may believe what you want, but you are wrong. Don't be lured by the "Pied Pipers". It may take some time but you will see in the end. The Borough continues to bash Greg's name and ruin his reputation. If I would say something scandalous off the cuff about one of your friends, would you believe it? No you would not, you would want to have proof of it. How about you afford Greg the same opportunity.
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

I recall someone calling Kilmartin a puppet long ago.... looks like someone led him by his strings into a big pile of sh1t .... bad part is, the shower is broke so now it just stinks. I think Tyrone played some Green Day after the nomination election.... what's the tune? "Good Riddance." Yeah, another fork stuck in the road. I wonder which way the puppet master will lead the Mayor?

It's like the George Bush of Mayors will finally be gone. I am surprised the Mayor didn't look for WMD's in Bellwood and try to send in the National Guard to fight Bellwood for their oil. He knows there is oil in Bellwood and Martin has had it there for years. Time to dust of the scuds.

1 Jim 1:1 - Thou shall not be led around on strings.
1 Jim 1:2: - If thou does find one self being led around on strings, thou is inclined to ensure that the IQ of said puppet master is greater than 60.
mikkevkal144

Post by mikkevkal144 »

Banksy, Heres the best I can do as far as what was posted on facebook. Hope it helps you out.

Jim became a fan of La Famiglia DelGrosso. · Comment · LikeUnlike
You like this.

Write a comment...

Jim Kilmartin Read up on why Tyrone fired police officer Ray.
Tyrone officials: Ray firing justified - AltoonaMirror.com | News, Sports, Jobs, Community Informa
Source: http://www.altoonamirror.com
Local News from The Altoona Mirror, the leading provider of news for the Allegheny region of West-Central West-Central Pennsylvania

10:49am · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (18)Hide Feedback (18) · Share
You like this.

Heather Shadow at 10:54am May 21
yikes...

Mara Poorman at 11:05am May 21
WOW!!

Michael Shadow at 11:09am May 21
Too bad that wasn't published 2 days earlier

Sam McCloskey at 11:15am May 21
WOW is correct

Bill Latchford at 11:36am May 21
Hard on all involved for sure.

Boni Richardson at 11:51am May 21
Amazing... I really wish that this had been published a few days ago. Unfortuantely it wasn't. Hopefully, this will open a lot of eyes. You and your council supporters did a great job uncovering the truth! Thank you!

Greg Bock at 12:32pm May 21
Let's not get carried away. For the record, the borough didn't come forth with this info when it had the opportunity back in March. The borough then waited until it was too late to file the answer in the courts for it to be published before the election.

Boni Richardson at 12:38pm May 21
Bottom line: The information is here, the truth is out - Job done well as far as I am concerned.

Jim Kilmartin at 12:42pm May 21
Sure, the attorney's turned it in late Friday night. There really wasn't enough time for the media to pick up before the election. But here are the details now and people can come to their own conclusions.

Greg Bock at 12:42pm May 21
actually, in this country a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

David Snyder at 12:45pm May 21
Anyone who lived in tyrone for an extended period of time should have known about this! I mean, come on... I never left the house growing up and I still knew that this stuff was going on.

Oh well... the right thing was done, thats what matters.

Jim Kilmartin at 12:45pm May 21
Paragraph 9 explains why the officer was fired. My opponent ran a well crafted campaign and rode the angry mod. Now that details are out on why we did what we did, hopefully that sheds some light on the situation.

Julie Engle Kosoglow at 1:32pm May 21
My husband is on borough council and I wasn't allowed to know anything until it was public information which was just in the past few days....also, as far as I'm aware Mr. Ray could have released the report when he received it.....but funny how that didn't happen.

Mandy Kensinger Bock at 2:50pm May 21
If Greg Ray really did all these things, why is he still walking the streets a free man? And why is he suing? What a wonderful town we live in when we can point a finger at someone and they lose their job after 18 years over ridiculous allegations. Thank God that I live in Snyder Township. For a bunch of "christians", you are really quick to crucify someone.

Barbara Higgins Rossman at 4:06pm May 21
Thanks for shaing this I know that All things are in God's timing, we may not know what that is....but He does. I applaud you, Jim for keeping silent even now as the firey darts are coming at you...you are only stating what is written.

Julie Engle Kosoglow at 4:11pm May 21
If that is your judgment after reading the report then that is your judgment. We are all entitled to our opinions. Personally after reading what I have read I am happy that he is no longer "patrolling" our streets. Usually where there is smoke there is fire...to not take ALL of the testimony into account would be a sad, sad, mistake. I cannot ...believe that 10 years of similar story after story that there is no truth to it...come on.

The "christian" comment is ridiculous....we are entitled just like everybody else to an opinion...even a strong one.

David Snyder at 4:20pm May 21
We all have opinions, but I must side with Julie for one simple reason (if i may use a little Christianise): we really do have to judge according to all of the fruit that has been / will be produced. When it comes right down to it, what is being produced as a result of Ray being removed from his position?

Statistically, the drug trafficing in ... Tyrone has gone way down, for starters, so we are already witnessing a rather good sign that something positive is coming out of this decision.

Just trying to be objective...

Jim Kilmartin at 7:28pm May 21
It took me about 2 1/2 hrs to read through all of the documents that were turned into us. The same responses over and over from different people.
Christy

Post by Christy »

In response to mikkevkal; Their responses are scary. This just goes to show that there are some gullible people in Tyrone. It is unbelievable to me that an average person can read this and believe that this went on for 17 years and that it just came to light. Get a grip. Council has been taken for a ride and the fact the a member of Council came to my house after they terminated Greg proves that he questioned the private investigation. Everyone thinks that Greg received the investigative report and he did not. He received the background information and not the report that Council read. In that report it was indicated that it was just a big CYA. Let one of those persons that responded to Kilmarton's plead to the community come forth with factual info, not just what they are told to believe. Won't happen!
mikkevkal144

Post by mikkevkal144 »

Christy, You said it.. I agree 100% Good Luck in November...
feelingsorry
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by feelingsorry »

I read in a post that Beachem was leaving. Is it true? Beacause I haven't heard anything. Also I seen that a Courtney Rhoades was running for a spot on the counsel. I am wondering if it is the same Courtney Rhoades that has been dealt with several times by the Tyrone Police Dept. Can somebody please clear this up.
Tapout9947

Post by Tapout9947 »

As a Greg Ray supporter I am glad to see the Tyrone Borough is making Gregs lawsuit easier and easier for him..Way too put all those dumb *ss allegations that wouldnt hold up in Judge Judy's courtroom,let alone a real courtroom in the newspaper..way too add a few more zero's to the end of that check... :rofl:
I hope he takes them for every nickel they got...