Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Christy

Re: Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Post by Christy »

Great news! Judge Kim Gibson did grant the motion to strike the Borough's response to Greg Ray's lawsuit, agreeing that the response was scandalous, damaging and most importantly unfounded. Remember all of the nasty allegations that the Tyrone Borough are perpetrating to be true? Tyrone Borough will be required to file an amended response.
Christy

Re: Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Post by Christy »

Please remember to go vote tomorrow. Please spread the word to your family, friends and neighbors. Courtney Rhoades, Clyde Hewett and Christy Ray need your vote. Again, please take the time to vote on 11-03-09. THANK YOU! Here is the most recent post from Election Day 05/19/09. Hats off to mikkevkal.

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Election Day 5/19/09
by mikkevkal144 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:11 pm

The editoral in Saturdays paper was very upsetting, I guess the voters who already made their voice heard in May, are not "serious minded" I guess the ones of us who rallied at the council meetings, are not " serious minded" or the 1500 people who signed the petition to Save Ice Mountain are not "serious minded" Where does this current council get the right to call me a voter who doesnt take matters seriously? If all the support we've showed in the past gets us all out to the polls tomorrow, that will show them just how " serious minded" we are.. Everyone get out and vote tomorrow, lets show the current council just how serious we can be...... Vote Christy Ray, Clyde Hewett, Courtney Rhodes, and Bill Fink....mikkevkal144

Private message