Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Something to say
MVP Member

Re: Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Post by Something to say »

There are 4 seats up for grabs this term. Latchford, Werner, Grazier, and Kilmartin. I am PERSONALLY begging all of you to vote wisely. I'm hoping ALL 4 seats are filled with new bodies. I'd write in Goofy, Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck before I'd allow them to remain on council. Do yourselves a favor and clean house. ( Stoner and Bryan...later )

:flag: Bill Fink for Mayor!
My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by My2Cents »

Something to say wrote:There are 4 seats up for grabs this term. Latchford, Werner, Grazier, and Kilmartin. I am PERSONALLY begging all of you to vote wisely. I'm hoping ALL 4 seats are filled with new bodies. I'd write in Goofy, Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck before I'd allow them to remain on council. Do yourselves a favor and clean house. ( Stoner and Bryan...later )

:flag: Bill Fink for Mayor!
Do you, or anyone, know who all is running and what they are running for ??? I think Kilmartin, Grazier, and Fink are running for Mayor. What about all the other positions, is anyone running for them ??? If there isn't someone running for them, does it mean the same ones remain in the positions ?? I wonder if they are going to publish who's running for what, prior to the election day ??
Wreck2107
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Wreck2107 »

Something to say wrote:I'd write in Goofy, Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck before I'd allow them to remain on council.
:rofl: That's funny because that may be exactly what you get. Be careful what you wish for...
mikkevkal144

Post by mikkevkal144 »

by My2Cents » Tue May 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Something to say wrote:
There are 4 seats up for grabs this term. Latchford, Werner, Grazier, and Kilmartin. I am PERSONALLY begging all of you to vote wisely. I'm hoping ALL 4 seats are filled with new bodies. I'd write in Goofy, Minnie Mouse, and Donald Duck before I'd allow them to remain on council. Do yourselves a favor and clean house. ( Stoner and Bryan...later )

Bill Fink for Mayor!
Do you, or anyone, know who all is running and what they are running for ??? I think Kilmartin, Grazier, and Fink are running for Mayor. What about all the other positions, is anyone running for them ??? If there isn't someone running for them, does it mean the same ones remain in the positions ?? I wonder if they are going to publish who's running for what, prior to the election day ??

Chrissy Ray, Clyde Hewitt, and Courtney Rhodes... I apologize if I didn't get the names spelled correctly... Bill Fink has to beat Kilmartin, then we will take on Grazier!!!!!!!

Everyone needs to get out and make this town a better place to live........VOTE..VOTE..VOTE
TOM111378

Post by TOM111378 »

just 2 let ever one no Kilmartin runing on both so if your a dem u will have 2 write bill in or we mite be faceing jim in nov
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

We must all vote for the correct candidate Bill Fink. Clyde Hewett(Republican) Courtney Rhoades(Republican) and Christy Ray(Democrat) lets not let the crap go on in the future.
Tapout9947

Post by Tapout9947 »

banksy wrote:
DragonFly69 wrote:Donhandsdaughter I don't know about california but here in PA you are allowed to stand outside the polls and hand out fliers and answer questions about canidates. That is what I am talking about. I am not talking about standing right beside them as they cast there vote.

YOU MUST BE 100 FT FROM THE POLLING VENUE... in California, in Pennsylvania, in Puerto Rico, in Mars, and in Uranus. Repeat, you must be 100ft from the pools and that is stipulated as the entrance. Now, do people stand right at the entrance and try to persuade? Yes. Could they be fined. Yes.

Also, wear a I SUPPORT JOE t-shirt and you could be charged as violating the electioneering rule which prohibits you to be with 10 ft of the poll, and can yes, keep you from being allowed to vote, unless you remove it. Laugh all you like, it was happening in the Presidential Election in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.

My Question is I just voted and there is a Vote Kilmartin sign outside of the door too the church were i vote and he has people wearing pins outside the door also, thought that was illegal?????????
Wreck2107

Post by Wreck2107 »

Isn't there an "Election" board? What does this have to do specifically with the police department?
park21012

Post by park21012 »

Wreck2107 wrote:Isn't there an "Election" board? What does this have to do specifically with the police department?
..because Kilmartin is just as corrupt as the Tyrone PD( Beacham to be specific) so why not put it on here..oh and Tapout I do believe that is illegal, then again isnt that what Kilmartin, the current council and Beacham do?? Illegal actions?? Its the way they work..hope everyone went out and VOTED..Bill Fink. Tyrone needs a change.
mikkevkal144

Post by mikkevkal144 »

Great job TYRONE!!!!!!! We did it, Lets just hope that Bill Fink took the democratic vote too... From what I have seen, its looking really good.... Congrats to Chrissy, Courtney and Clyde..... We have spoken and the results have showed it... CONGRATS. TO ALL AGAIN!!!!!!
Guy Fawkes

Post by Guy Fawkes »

I just read the articale by Phil Ray in the Altoona Mirror releasing more information on why Greg was fired and have a question. If Borough Council fired Greg for the allegations listed in the article and those members believe those allegations to be true, then why isn't the same Borough Council people pushing for the Chief to arrest Greg? From what I can see most allegations listed are a violation of the law. If Greg is not arrested then the those officers should be fired as well for letting a criminal on the streets when they have the evidence in black and white in the investigators report.
Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
Christy

Post by Christy »

To Guy Fawkes: Because the allegations are false, without merit or unsubstaniated. Take your pick. The allegations would never stand up in court on their own. This is why the Attorney General's Office and the Blair County District Attorney's Office determined that the allegations were unfounded and stated that there was "no reliable evidence that criminal wrongdoing on the part Greg Ray was committed". I hope that this answers your question.
Guy Fawkes

Post by Guy Fawkes »

Christy,

That was the point that I was so subtle to point out. Sometimes you have to point out the perfectly obvious out to make the people that make these decisions how stupid their rational was in firing Greg. I really hope this goes to trial just to see all these informants tell the story under oath. I know they’ll commit perjury to save the own butts. Must be why they would not submit to lie detector or even set down and do a deposition after they made comments to the private investigators.
Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
Fightin' Irish

Post by Fightin' Irish »

Yup.
park21012

Post by park21012 »

So let me say this ..and Im not going into detail because you all can look for yourselves..but our Mayor has a facebook. On his facebook is a link that HE posted reguarding todays article in the paper about Greg Ray...http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/post ... ofessional if you ask me. This is wrong in so many ways. WOW.