Tyrone Police Department and Greg Ray Termination

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
BigIron

Re: Tyrone PD - Police Department

Post by BigIron »

Mr. Latchford...

In regard to this being a personnel matter; I don't think the towns people want you to comment on why Greg Ray was dismissed, rather why all of the issues brought up in these boards have not been looked into. I think you may see this forum as a "he said-she said" type of place, but the case on Greg and the other officers is just that. The way council has handled this whole issue is laughable. I can assure you that this is an issue that is not going away. Regardless if you believe any "hearsay" in this forum, it is your responsibility as a council member to follow up on them. The union grievances must be attended to, and a plan must be implemented to keep this all from happening again. I feel confident in saying that you are not the only council member reading this forum, so here is something for the entire council;
Being equitable does not necessarily mean being loyal. It's time to quit answering every question "This is a personnel matter". Being a puppet of the mayor or police chief will not save your soul or help you sleep at night. There is no way in Heaven, h*ll, or Purgatory that council can't see what is going on here. I've seen more spine in jellyfish.
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

It is a real shame that you can't even go in the grocery store in this town without hearing the daughter of one of the chiefs friends go on about the police. Wonder where she is getting her misinformation? You know who you are! If anyone is causing problems at the station it is the same infamous three that it always has been. Well council have you grown a backbone yet and told the chief and the so called borough manager to go sh*t in there hats. How about all the cases that were thrown out or withdrawn or charges dismissed did you get to the bottom of that yet? These are issues that are not going away until this town gets the answers that they need. Has anyone even checked into any of these issues? You can't get anything done if you are sitting on your hands!!! Has the council pulled out a dictionary and looked up unfounded yet......I sure hope that someone does so that they can give the solicitor the meaning before the next meeting. I sure hope that you have answers for the next meeting because we will be there in force again expecting answers not lame excuses from the boroughs so called solicitor!!
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

Bill you stated that you looked into something that someone asked you to look into. How does the saying go when at first you dont succeed try, try, again. You will eventually get the answer you deserve and the answer the towns people deserve. Stop by the local convenience stores and ask the managers they will give you a earful. The people of this town will give you the true answers that is where you need to start. As far as the person running her mouth I think if her mother is a friend of the chiefs then this info must be coming from the chief. Big Iron is right this is not going away and every council meeting will be packed until the correct decision is made. Well the day of reckoning is coming sooner rather than later Bill so I think it would be in your best interest to talk to some people and find out what is really going on in the Tyrone PD.
banksy
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by banksy »

Clapper.... I just have to giggle hearing some dude is walking around as a Clapper. "Hey Clapper, how's it hangin'" *lol* This is too funny. Clapper!
newcouncilmember

Just watched Fox News and saw that the federal lawsuit was filed. I hope for all the wrong they did to Greg he takes all of their personal property. :rofl:
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

Fox news just stated the best news I have heard all day the federal lawsuit was filed.......better get the deeds to your houses out because Greg will be owning them. Also it will no longer be the Joshua House......it will be Gregs House!!!! You go Greg the whole town is behind you !!!! :ahh:
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

Everyone get your Altoona Mirrors tomorrow and read all about the lawsuit and the corruption!!!!!
newcouncilmember

Definately read the Altoona Mirror GOOD JOB GREG BOCK. I personally know the person who the PI said that Greg picked up and furnished the alcohol to. She said that she is willing to go to the next council meeting and tell the council and the people of this town that she told the Private Investigators that this never happened. Mayor Kilmartin did not look into the whole situation before firing Greg and he is supposed to be A man of the cloth.( WHAT A JOKE) Tomorrow is Sunday and I hope that all of the council members, Danaway, THE CHEIF, LUTZ, AND FRANKS ask for forgiveness. I am glad that i'm not in their shoes wondering for the rest of my life if I have been forgiven for the decisions that I have made. Through this whole situation the only thing I am sorry about is the fact that Tyrone as A whole looks like A joke. We have Danaway, Beachem,Lutz,and Franks to thank for that. There is alot more to come out of this TRUST ME and it is not going to be good for Tyrone Borough. I hate to see Greg not on duty and Beachem, Lutz, Danaway, and Franks still working in OUR TOWN. In closing I just want council members , Danaway, Beachem, Lutz, and Franks to know that your personal properties are at stake here. THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU LAY YOUR HEADS DOWN AT NIGHT. YOU MAY HAVE LOST EVERYTHING FOR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. JUST LIKE YOU TRIED TO DO TO GREG. :drink:
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

I can see the headlines now TYRONE BOROUGH COUNCIL, CHIEF OF POLICE, LUTZ,& FRANKS BEHIND BARS FOR CORRUPTION. Also mister Kilmartin tomorrow is Sunday and I hope that you lay the backstabbing knife down that you carry and pick up the bible, and when you go to church you better ask for forgiveness and repent all of your sins for your part in this corruption. If I had a child that wanted to go to the Joshua house that would be the last place that I would let them go, why would I want my child to be taught the corrupt ways that you live out in your everyday life. It sure is a good thing that you got grant money for your Joshua House because when this all comes out I can see that the people of this town will no longer be donating to your corrupt house. At the last council meeting you had a chance to be a hero in front of the people of this town, but you came out the Zero that you are.
Tapout9947

Post by Tapout9947 »

Nice too see the truth is finally coming out..Havent seen any "welovethechiefs" on here in awhile..for those of you that do not get the Mirror and would like too read the article go too... www.altoonamirror.com..Very good article there..
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

I don't know anyone that loves the chief besides himself and his little brothers of corruption
newcouncilmember

Dont forget about his big sister Danaway and his other lying brother Kilmartin.
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

Edited for content
If you have something to discuss about publicly available facts, please do so, otherwise, keep the personal, speculations off our board, and RE-read our board rules and policies.

-Rick

Rules:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=439
newcouncilmember

If you go on the Altoona Mirror website you can view the whole lawsuit. One part of the lawsuit states that Franks and Lutz filed a complaint on Greg for sexual harassment what A joke. I have never in my life heard of two grown men filing a sexual harassment claim on another man. Just imagine what the jokes being made at their expense from other officers of Blair County. I am just wondering if Greg also sexually harassed Violet.
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

*EDITED FOR CONTENT* - RIck