Greg Ray Dismissed

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
mikkevkal144

Greg Ray Dismissed

Post by mikkevkal144 »

I think this is really a sad day for Tyrone. I believe that Greg was a real asset to the Tyrone Police Dept. He has went above and beyond the call of duty.
snyd2001
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Greg Ray Dismissed

Post by snyd2001 »

does anyone have a link to the article on this or wasnt it in the paper?
Mickey9922

Post by Mickey9922 »

Tyrone really needs to wake up. I really hope the people that voted against him can sleep at night. You have no idea what you did. And Greg I hope you sue the h*ll out of Tyrone. What a screwed up town we live in...
Tapout9947

Post by Tapout9947 »

Just when You thought the council coulndt screw it up any worse they pull that horse s**t..All involved should be ashamed...I agree we need a change in this town..and it needs too start with a new mayor..
park21012

Post by park21012 »

tell me this..What is going to happen to the Chief when it all comes out that he was bribing drug dealer/offenders to "set Greg up" and have their charges dismissed?? I hope that the great Borough Council, the Mayor and the chief of police will be "held to higher standards" and be removed from thier powering positions. The Tyrone Community deserves better and honest people serving this town.
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

MR BILL LATCHFORD if the police force is held to a higher standard then what is the borough councils standards. Wait I can answer that one for you their standards are making deals with DRUG DEALERS, DRUG USERS, DUI OFFENDERS, AND THIEVES of this town. Remember by crawling into bed with the chief that is what you are doing. I cant beleive that council members sat there on Monday and voted for this CRAP that the CHIEF OF POLICE DREAMED UP!!!!! It is funny how council voted after being advised by SHARON DANNAWAY AND JOE BEACHEM do the council members have minds of their own. I guess the only one with a SET is Hanzir. REMEMBER LATCHFORD THE ATTORNEY GENERALS REPORT HAS NOT COME OUT YET!!!!!! If it has nothing to do with that why were they called in the first place. I can say I only feel sorry for Greg Ray and anyone who crosses the TYRONE BOROUGH.
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Rick »

snyd2001 wrote:does anyone have a link to the article on this or wasnt it in the paper?
Nothing I have found online yet... But keep your eyes open on the Mirror site...
http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/categ ... -News.html
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you
Rhoades

Post by Rhoades »

What happened at Monday's council meeting was WRONG! It's as simple as that............
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

Rick wrote:
snyd2001 wrote:does anyone have a link to the article on this or wasnt it in the paper?
Nothing I have found online yet... But keep your eyes open on the Mirror site...
http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/categ ... -News.html
Thanks for the Mirror site Rick... it's those little things...
techguy

Post by techguy »

I have been following this whole issue since it came to light and I'm torn on what to believe. On one hand, I would like to think that the administration would have to be completely crazy to try anything illegal against an officer, but on the other hand I just really don't know. I guess that is really my point here; We just don't know. I have read most of the posts on this subject, and I just have to say that unless you are privy to the real inside information and the exact particulars in this sensitive case, it would be best not to post slanderous comments or promote the vilification of individuals involvolved.
baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

techguy, Just anounced on the evening news that all charges have been dropped against Greg Ray due to lack of evidence.The boro wouldn't comment on Gregs firing because it is a personal issue and they can't discuss those matters publicly.The source of the info was WTAJ@5:30. I feel bad for Greg and his family for what this town has tried to do to them.I hope the people of this town wake up and unite and take back control of this town from these power hungry officals that run the boro.Did anyone read the letter to the editor the last 2 Saturdays about the code enforcement officer?If you did that is a perfect example of don't cross him or bring your story public because he really will give you a hard time.Come on people krap like this needs public attention,in fact all the stuff going on in the boro needs public attention.What happened to public officials having compassion for the people they serve.I have heard nothing good about the police department lately the only thing you hear is people mad about the cocky young officer running around trying to make a name for himself by treating citizens badly and this whole mess with greg.If the voting public could get organized like the people saving ice mountain did then things could get done and changes could and need to be made at all levels of the boro government.I will be anxious to see how the town reacts in the May primary and the November election.Like I said before it is just my opinion and that doesn't make it right.Good luck Greg I hope you can find away to put this behind you and you can go and serve a community that appreciates you.
Rhoades

Post by Rhoades »

Mark it on your calendars people.....March 4, 2009 the day the TRUTH came out.
Last edited by Rhoades on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikkevkal144

Post by mikkevkal144 »

Whats going to happen tomorrow?????
newcouncilmember

Post by newcouncilmember »

im sure tomorrow the chief will have someone else on the chopping block
park21012

Post by park21012 »

Funny how the Chief was not available for comment when Greg Ray was dismissed of the allegations..funny how suddenly the Borough Council says that the AG report has nothing to do with why Greg was terminated..Well Mayor Kilmartin, you being the religious man that you are why dont you stand up and tell your community what Greg was dismissed for..I think we and Greg deserve some answers..or do you and Dannaway and the rest of the council have to go behind closed doors first and make some more lies up???