Greg Ray Dismissed

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
newcouncilmember

Re: Greg Ray Dismissed

Post by newcouncilmember »

Thats funny u say that because Officer Franks does not know that Lutz started the same kind of CRAP about him in Greenfield Township so he could get the full time job there. What a friend that is for you. I hope at the end of all of this Greg Ray likes living on Pennsylvania Ave. in Sharon Dannaways house because he will own it. After this screw up nobody is safe from losing their personal posessions. THINK ABOUT THAT ONE AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.
Rhoades

Post by Rhoades »

Whoever thinks that Josh Franks doesn't know about any of this, you are CRAZY! He lives with Matt Lutz! I've been saying this from the begining....those three(Matt, Josh, and the chief) are corrupt, plain and simple! We need to do a little spring cleaning in this town. When is the next "junk" day??? Seriously; everyone needs to go to the council meeting monday night. Show council that we as a community support Greg and that we won't be bullied by Sharon Dannaway, Chief Beacham and Mayor Kilmartin. This town needs to stick together!
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Rick »

I am locking this thread, and requesting that further discussions occur in the following thread, thank you

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1071
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you