New Police Chief Available

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
BeachBiker
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

New Police Chief Available

Post by BeachBiker »

If the current controversy results in the loss of the Tyrone police chief, there appears to be a replacement readily available:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... sburg.html

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... chief.html

Some folks may recognize him. I don't have time at the moment (preparing to go on duty) to comment, but he may be the perfect person to "clean up" any mess existing in Tyrone - AGAIN.
newcouncilmember

Re: New Police Chief Available

Post by newcouncilmember »

I think at this point the people of Tyrone are willing to try out any new prospects. As long as you put Sharon Danaway in her place I will vote for you.
newcouncilmember

Lets get this guy on the phone so that he can start Monday after the council meeting. EVERYONE SHOW UP FOR THE COUNCIL MEETING ON MONDAY AND DEMAND THAT BEACHEM AND DANAWAY LOSE THEIR JOBS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!! Beach Biker when did u work for Tyrone Police.
MudzsmyName

Post by MudzsmyName »

I am with you for showing up at the council meeting and demanding that the chief lose his job, after all we as taxpayers are the boss, we are the ones that pay there wages !!!!
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

BeachBiker wrote:If the current controversy results in the loss of the Tyrone police chief, there appears to be a replacement readily available:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... sburg.html

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... chief.html

Some folks may recognize him. I don't have time at the moment (preparing to go on duty) to comment, but he may be the perfect person to "clean up" any mess existing in Tyrone - AGAIN.
There are some very interesting comments in the bottom of the second link.
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

MudzsmyName wrote:I am with you for showing up at the council meeting and demanding that the chief lose his job, after all we as taxpayers are the boss, we are the ones that pay there wages !!!!
Jut because you are taxpayers doesn't make you a boss, you just get to elect the boss. I'm just saying. Exercise your right to vote and make it clear that those who are currently the boss will not get re-elected if they do not make a change at Police Chief. The Chief seems to have no issue with affecting Greg's family by putting him out of a job, let's see how long he survives without a job. Again, get to the council meeting, voice your opinion, get a candidate for mayor to back you and put your vote behind that candidate. I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to elect Bill Fink. Elect this guy, he's smart and he can make changes. You definitely won't get "the same old crap" with Bill.... and I promise you he has no puppet strings on his arms.
mikkevkal144

Post by mikkevkal144 »

Your right beachbiker, we need a new chief, council and mayor, People who will listen to us, work for us, and not for themselves... SEE YOU ALL AT THE MEETING MONDAY NIGHT.... :thumb:
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

newcouncilmember wrote:I think at this point the people of Tyrone are willing to try out any new prospects. As long as you put Sharon Danaway in her place I will vote for you.

UMM>..... I don't believe Chief Braun is a NEW prospect.
BeachBiker
MVP Member

Post by BeachBiker »

newcouncilmember wrote:...Beach Biker when did u work for Tyrone Police.
At the same time as the person mentioned in the article I linked did (late 1970's into the mid 1980's).
BeachBiker
MVP Member

Post by BeachBiker »

Something to say wrote: UMM>..... I don't believe Chief Braun is a NEW prospect.

Correct - which is why I stated "...Some folks may recognize him ... but he may be the perfect person to "clean up" any mess existing in Tyrone - AGAIN....".
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

banksy wrote:
MudzsmyName wrote:I am with you for showing up at the council meeting and demanding that the chief lose his job, after all we as taxpayers are the boss, we are the ones that pay there wages !!!!
Jut because you are taxpayers doesn't make you a boss, you just get to elect the boss. I'm just saying. Exercise your right to vote and make it clear that those who are currently the boss will not get re-elected if they do not make a change at Police Chief. The Chief seems to have no issue with affecting Greg's family by putting him out of a job, let's see how long he survives without a job. Again, get to the council meeting, voice your opinion, get a candidate for mayor to back you and put your vote behind that candidate. I can't see why anyone wouldn't want to elect Bill Fink. Elect this guy, he's smart and he can make changes. You definitely won't get "the same old crap" with Bill.... and I promise you he has no puppet strings on his arms.
About Bill Fink... I couldn't agree with you more, Banksy
newcouncilmember

at the council meeting tonight we should demand Beachem Danaway and Mayor Kilmartin be removed immediately. Does anyone want to second that motion? GRAZIER.
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

BeachBiker wrote:
Something to say wrote: UMM>..... I don't believe Chief Braun is a NEW prospect.

Correct - which is why I stated "...Some folks may recognize him ... but he may be the perfect person to "clean up" any mess existing in Tyrone - AGAIN....".
Thanks for the article BB, :ttiwwp: :zzz: