The Cubby Hole

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Rose

The Cubby Hole

Post by Rose »

The Cubby Hole

If you haven’t visited The Cubby Hole in downtown Tyrone (across the street from Fink’s Hardware) you really should make an effort to go there. You are missing out on the most unique crafts. I was there yesterday and bought the perfect gifts for 8 of the 11 people on my Christmas list. And ordered 2 gifts for myself!! Now I just have to get the other 3 gifts, my husband and grandchildren and I am all finished with my shopping.

I was very impressed with the incredible variety of unusual handmade creations. They have lawn, patio, table and wallhangings with decorating pattern designs that really look like they were painted by a professional artist. The quilts, comforters ( baby and children’s too), throws are also of outstanding quality and design. Some throws are sports oriented. A cement replica of a fireplace log with a 6- wick scented candle the same lenght to insert in the log. Several scents to choose from. Lots of jar candles. Handmade baby gifts, and many, many other quality items. As they say in sales advertisements, “ Other items too numerious to mention”.

Visit the Cubby Hole. I am sure you will be so pleased that you did. Take the time to look through the store twice. You will be surprised at what you missed the first time.

I believe they are closed Mondays and Tuesdays.