snyder township

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: snyder township

Post by My2Cents »

Banksy.... Round-up is fine, it will probably keep it contained. I was thinking, however, a hoe would probably work better.
BB.... Awwwwwwww, how sweet........all three are absolutely beautiful and look soooo happy !!! It's understandable why you mow the grass so often.
Your lil Yorkie looks so cute in that saddle bag. I have a lil Yorkie too.... and, she's in charge here,lol.
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

My2Cents wrote:BB, do you fertilize yours ?? We have to constantly spray, there's a lot of crab grass around here.
I wouldn't think it healthy to fertilize crabgrass..... just seems to me that fertilizing crabgrass would make it thrive.
My2Cents wrote:Banksy.... Round-up is fine, it will probably keep it contained. I was thinking, however, a hoe would probably work better.
Forget the round-up....... Pesticillin.
NewInTown
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by NewInTown »

All this talk of grass makes me think someone out there might be able to help me with a grass problem. Does anyone know a place it is legal to take grass clippings? I like to bag my grass when I mow, but don't know where to take the clippings. In the community where I previously lived, which was a borough, we could put them in those biodegradeable bags and they were picked up weekly. Now I'm at a loss as to what to do with all this grass! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Leep
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by Leep »

All you have to do is put up a life size cut out of Joan Rivers..That will shrivel all the crabgrass......and other parts also.... :lol:

Leep:
anarchyreign

Post by anarchyreign »

Hello snyder township im back from vacation and i see there is alot of post about crap, whoops i mean fertilizer on here . well thats alright concerning who i started this post about . so mr foreman i see grazerville is still forgotten, and by way of my ride this morning i see all the work is being done on those old dirt roads ,,, are u afraid to come out and be seen working ???? please, please can u do something up here ,hoovers is like a cow path ,moose park is forgotten and gates hill is washing awayyyyyyyyyy.oh by the way i know i got ur attention by your "friend" and ex female employee had some good things to say about you at the meeting. might be a post later about that .i wouldnt be on here writing if you would have just treated me like an adult when i asked you to fix my road,so when the pipe on hoovers collapse,at least we will be able to drive up one of the dirt road super highways,that by the way you can only haul 10 ton on ,thanks to you..... so as always i question authority,,,,and trust no one..till next time :mob:
grzvlgrl

Post by grzvlgrl »

Some may say I'm crazy but I like the dirt roads in snyder township...some may need attention but we are in "rural pa"...If I wanted nice paved roads, restrictions on what color my house should be, how many cars I can park in the driveway etc. I would live in the burb's somewhere. I have lived here all my life and enjoy the back roads. When you slown down to look at the trees and see a few doe in there or stop for a flock of turkeys to cross the road it reminds me of much simpler times. I forget about rushing to where I'm going and try to enjoy life a little more. Something I think alot of people should do.
Guy Fawkes

Post by Guy Fawkes »

It's nice to see that Green Tree Village is occupied once again. It has gone from a home for troubled students to a half-way house for soon to be released criminal women. I'm glad we have zoning in the township to regulate where we can put businesses like this, Chill n Grill should see an increase in traffic.
Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
cwilson

Post by cwilson »

banksy wrote:Does anything other than roundup kill crabgrass once it is in place (other than freezing temps?) I thought the only thing you could apply was a pre-emergent, but if it was already there I didn't think you could do anything.
This stuff has worked well for me

http://www.bayeradvanced.com/productFam ... ntrol.html

It takes awhile, but it does kill the crabgrass.