Joke Of The Moment...

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Something to say
MVP Member

Re: Joke Of The Moment...

Post by Something to say »

hahaha My2Cents!!!
My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by My2Cents »

Robbuck, you wonder what happened.... well, if he ran into a bar and turned into a bar, I guess he really did get a bit carried away. Aside from a bad day, who knows what the heck happened. Hope he didn't like carrots. I don't believe it.... I just don't believe it.... "Something to Say," is it you ??!! Is it really you ??!! OMG, miracles do happen !! Missed you, (along with everybody else) on here. Nothing much has been happening here lately. Thought for sure facebook had you hooked on farming, plowing fields and feeding chickens. Hope all is well in your neck-of-the-woods. Great to see you on here again.... even if it was only a quick breeze thru but I hope not. So, with that said I will attempt another so-called "joke." Justa' joke, don't get me wrong, I love all animals and my little dog is my whole world. Anyway....
Do you know why Bull Dogs have flat noses ?? From chasing parked cars.
Robbuck
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by Robbuck »

:D Ok .. And along the same line. do you know why ducks have flat feet?? From stamping out forest fires... Do you know why elephants have flat feet??... From stamping out burning ducks.. Yuk Yuk :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

My2Cents wrote:Robbuck, you wonder what happened.... well, if he ran into a bar and turned into a bar, I guess he really did get a bit carried away. Aside from a bad day, who knows what the heck happened. Hope he didn't like carrots. I don't believe it.... I just don't believe it.... "Something to Say," is it you ??!! Is it really you ??!! OMG, miracles do happen !! Missed you, (along with everybody else) on here. Nothing much has been happening here lately. Thought for sure facebook had you hooked on farming, plowing fields and feeding chickens. Hope all is well in your neck-of-the-woods. Great to see you on here again.... even if it was only a quick breeze thru but I hope not. So, with that said I will attempt another so-called "joke." Justa' joke, don't get me wrong, I love all animals and my little dog is my whole world. Anyway....
Do you know why Bull Dogs have flat noses ?? From chasing parked cars.

hehe...
I do love my farm!!!!