CAT FOR FREE TO LOVING HOME ONLY! ASAP. URGENT!

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
gorgeouskc122

CAT FOR FREE TO LOVING HOME ONLY! ASAP. URGENT!

Post by gorgeouskc122 »

Due to a sudden move to a house we will be renting, I am being forced to give up my 2 yr old cat- Gracie. Gracie needs a good home with people who will care for her and love her as much as I do. We are moving in 2 weeks so this is URGENT! she has to go,sadly. She is not nuetered because she has always been a indoor cat. She has her claws but we have had no problems with scratching people or furniture. she has her rabies shot and 1 distemper shot so she will need her 2nd shot which is only a few dollars at the SPCA. Gracie likes to be pet rather than played with. We have a dog that she gets along fine with but she also knows that he wont hurt her, it may take her awhile to get used to any other dog, espeacilly if theyre hyper. Id feel better giving her away to someone with older or no kids because she doesnt like alot of movement- it scares her. she is at a temporary home now and she is doing fine she just gets scared and hides until I come and then she will come out. Shes a great cat and is in desperate need of a home!!! please pass the message on if you know of anyone that may be interested! thanks so much. Please call me at 814-937-6101 if interested or email at gorgeouskc122@aol.com. my names Casey. I have pics!!!