Tyrone Little League

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.

Tyrone Little League

Post by Guest »

I was reading Saturdays paper and seen that the Tyrone Little League is facing financial trouble, almost sounds like the citizen's fire company, I did not realize that Dave Lynch and Lori Lynch also took care of the money from that organization.
Future Little League Dad

Lets support not distort.....

Post by Future Little League Dad »

I have small children and want to stop this ranting before it gets started. I grew up playing little league and enjoying every second of it. I can not imagine a town like this not supporting a little league program. I can tell you this for sure it is a sad day to see that $.95 was all they had in their account.

I am calling all former t-ballers and former all-stars and anyone woh played organized baseball or softball as a child. No wait I don't care if you played or not....lets show some support for these little boys and girls and help this organization out.

Are we not all concerned about the drugs and problems of our teenagers? Lets teach a solid foundation of teamwork, responsibility and respect to our youth, before they have a chance to become "Bored kids of Tyrone" But most of all lets have fun sharing old memories of our little league days and watching them develop their own memories!

My check will be in the mail.
concerned citizen

Tyrone Little League

Post by concerned citizen »

Regarding the degrogatory comment made about Dave and Lori Lynch. Before you make such comments you should make yourself aware of the facts. Dave Lynch was the fire chief and never handled the money. Lori Lynch was treasurer for two years and kept the finances going. She left in December and from there the finances fell apart. I was a member there and I know the truth. Next time you slam someone in an open forum maybe you should find out the truth.

Regarding Volunteer Organizations in this town as a whole. The only people who care about such organizations are usually those who belong. If each of us who have children sent $1.00 to the Little League we could help them out. Think about the last time you donated to them or bought one of their fundraisers.

Concerned Citizen

Post by Guest »

If you say you were a member of that place then there is no way you could have replyed the way you did. All former members that were members at the time of the closing of the Citizens knew the whole story of what happened to the finances.