What A Change

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
NMB[shorty]1975
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

What A Change

Post by NMB[shorty]1975 »

The Sports section may be a more appropriate place for this and I'll apologize in advance.

I did something tonight that I have been meaning to do for the past couple of years. I went to the Huntingdon - Tyrone football game, walking over from the family home on Oak Street. It seemed strange to walk past the homes of the kids I grew up with and think that most of them have new owners.

I was also a bit surprised by the changes at Grey Memorial Field. I like them in general with the lighting along the paved walk way. The only negative I can bring up is the moving of the fence that surrounds the field. It may only be two feet or so but it just felt wrong.

While at the game I noticed three Tyrone police officers and couldn't help thinking that (a) they seemed so young and (b) that one had really big ears!
Normal is vastly overrated.
BeachBiker
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: What A Change

Post by BeachBiker »

NMB[shorty]1975 wrote:... While at the game I noticed three Tyrone police officers and couldn't help thinking that (a) they seemed so young and (b) that one had really big ears!

Hmmm...a few years back - it seemed like all of them had curly brown hair, a mustache, and wore wire-rimmed glasses.

But then again, what do I know about the Tyrone Police Department of the past? :lol: