New Blood for the Boro

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Hammy

New Blood for the Boro

Post by Hammy »

Chewdog and Hammy for Mayor, or atleast boro council!!!!!!!!!!
um

no

Post by um »

hammy....please if you are the one that posted this message let me ask you what your qualifications are? besides being a groovy Dj...from what i hear. Why not try to support a cantidate for real that supports views similar to yours. Infrom yourself and the public of your choice...but If you are serious and not just being a chew dog....then Put up and get elected....otherwise...........................SHUT IT!

and keep rolling them groovy tunes.
USERNAME

Post by USERNAME »

Wow! That person was well ............... I guess blunt. But I dont agree with chewdog and hammy for mayor. I think and hope that would be a joke! I agree, keep rocking!
Humpdy

Post by Humpdy »

Hammy can not run or get elected due to the fact that he has a criminal record, check it out is in the Boro charter. Chew-dogg will have to do it on his own.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Though I'm not sure of the qualifications, I'm sure I would do well. I would listen to the people both young and old. I believe it would be just like running a bussiness, and you do what you need to to get it booming. I guess the criminal record thing got me though. That isn't a very good rule, All I did was got into a little fight, a couple years ago.