No SANTA in the Christmas parade???

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.

No SANTA in the Christmas parade???

Post by Guest »

I went to the Christmas parade and kept telling the children I was with that, "Santa will be coming!"......then, no Santa ever showed up in the parade! Does anybody have any idea why the parade dissapointed so many children with no Santa?? The tree was 1/2 out after the parade also! I would really like to know the reason.
matwirtner

parade

Post by matwirtner »

As i recall, Santa was behind us (the HS band) in the parade in the horse-drawn wagon close to the end.

Post by Guest »

hmmmm. None of us seen him that was standing at the post office. The gentleman that was announcing who was walking past the post office during the parade even made the comment after the parade was over and he said "well, I guess Santa didnt make it to the parade folks!"
But thanks for the response and the band sounded GOOD!
wheresred

Santa

Post by wheresred »

I guess something happened because santa was behind many cars that were let through before him at the end of the parade... I saw him getting out at the armory and followed the carriage back to the legion...
big red

santa

Post by big red »

Santa's wagon broke down a wheel I believe he was in the parade but way behind anything

Post by Guest »

Ohh well that explains it, and makes sense. Thanks

Post by Guest »

Didn't anybody tell you all there's no such thing as santa!! :twisted: So why put that fat *ss in the parade.