HEROIN

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.

HEROIN

Post by Guest »

It is so sad to see and hear about the amount of people in Tyrone that overdose or die on this drug. I am surprised that you dont hear more on the drug problem in Tyrone from the "MAYOR" or from the police or citizens. I hear some talk at times but usually only when something terrible happens. Is there some kind of neighborhood watch that neighbors contact one another and the police about odd actions from the people that are dealing drugs? If so what part of town and how do you join?

Post by Guest »

There is a lot of money to be made selling HEROIN!! :D

Post by Guest »

How about getting off your *ss and earn an honest dollar!!!!

heroin

Post by guest »

I cant believe someone would be excited about selling heroin and making money!!! You are causing our young people to get addicted and that is a death sentence for our youth. I personally have let the police and the Blair county drug task force know of some dealers in Tyrone. Hopefully that leads to an investigation and to an arrest of those who sell to our kids. To the person who thinks its a great way to make money....its amazing how the Feds can track criminals thru the computer and hopefully they track YOU!!!! u r a Loser.

Post by Guest »

To the guest that can make lots of money selling heroin :evil: What if it was one of the people you sold to that overdosed or died? Or your brother, sister, relative? We would see your *ss in jail! :D Just where you belong!
guest3

Post by guest3 »

I keep saying it over and over again but until there is a methadone clinic closer to Tyrone we will continue to see people stealing, standing on street corners and dying from this drug. You've seen how many drug bust there has been and a few hours later you see them all back on the streets. They go in and rat a few people out and they let them go thinking that will solve everything. Heroin doesn't work like that. Opiates are a highly addictive drug. If you have never seen a person going thru opiate withdrawal then you will never understand the pain and terror that goes along with it. These "kids" and most of them are kids, don't know the danger that goes along with taking your first try of heroin. A person can become addicted to heroin after the first use.
How many people know that your percocets, vicodens, oxycodone,Loratabs, are all opiates? Your pain pills your given for a toothache or a back ache are a lead in drug to Heroin!
Our town needs help, our young people need help. People are overdosing and dying everyday and many of them want off this drug, they just can't always find the understanding and support. People are afraid of rehabs and methadone clinics but they should be afraid of not having one available in their town or near by towns! Wake up ... the drugs are already here, we need to help the town recover.

Post by Guest »

I dont agree with most are the children that are using herion. Too many adults do also. As I recall, not even 5 days ago a 30 year old died from an overdose from herion. And thats just one I will mention. Many more adults have died recently also. I know many people who are on herion and soon Im sure they are going to overdose also.

Post by guest »

Here's an idea...don't use heroin in the first place. If you don't try it, you won't get addicted and you won't need to worry about a methadone clinic being nearby or overdosing. Yeah, heroin is hard to stop using and it's really addicting but people have a choice. You're right, kids don't know about how dangerous starting up is but parents have a responsibility to inform their kids about the dangers of drug use and the concequences of your actions.

And another great thing about not using it is that you'll put that sleaze who said you can make a lot of money from dealing out of a job. You're a jack@ss.

Post by Guest »

[quote="guest"]Here's an idea...don't use heroin in the first place.
Yes..... In a perfect world!!

parents have a responsibility to inform their kids about the dangers of drug use and the concequences of your actions.

Do you have kids??

Post by Guest »

But many of these people that are hooked on Herion are adults to! Quit referring to all the users being kids because in reality thats not true. I know many many adults using and to look at them you wouldnt even know it. I dont feel sorry for one person that is hooked on herion because it is there choice!!! And if they choose that choice then they are asking for death or by selling, someone would die they would be considered a murder. (In my opinion) These people that work selling herion have nothing but more money to get themselves more herion, so how would you even make money? I am so so so Glad I never made a stupid choice like getting into those drugs like that! :!:

Post by Guest »

OK yes adults are users. they are making the adult choice then right?? Kids are more of a concern because its up to the adult parents to help them through it. help them learn about the choices they make ect ect.... yes there is adult users but thats on them. They have to choose if they want to seek help or stop useing.... adults cant stop other adults from useing. but we like to think we can help control our kids. before they become adult users.

Post by Guest »

My point most of these children are getting from there parents and adults??
If you know the children addicts then you know where they are getting it from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My generation knows that mostly adults supply it!) Maybe not always there parents but how about there parents dealers?

DO YOU HAVE KIDS! WAKE UP!

Post by Guest »

To the guest who said it is the parent's responsibility to inform their children about the use of drugs. I would like to tell you that i have 2 children and I DID INFORM them about drugs and the dangers of using drugs! I don't do drugs nor do I drink alcohol I took my kids to church and was very aware of where they were and what they were doing (SO I THOUGHT) Then I was hit right in the face with the unimaginable! I found out that my oldest son was using heroin! My Husband and I were just SICK! Because we thought that we did everything to steer him away from that! Well guess what we were WRONG! We didn't choose for him to do that HE CHOSE TO DO IT HIMSELF! He is 20 years old now and he has been clean for 2 years! So unless you have walked in the shoes of those have done drugs or are doing drugs and or have family or friends who have then you have no right to say that it reflecks back to the parents!!
BELIEVE ME I KNOW!! ...........Oh and do YOU HAVE CHILDREN?
ZZtop99

HEROIN

Post by ZZtop99 »

I have to wonder if the politics or the community Government of this town ( tyrone ) is involved with the profit making of drugs that are being circuilated in this town. It just amazes me that there are people in this town that are making more money selling drugs than a hard working person. I take it that all of you in this town that are concerned dont want to confront the people that are involved in this type of curruption. I used to live in Tyrone P.A at one time but now I look back and see how much people as in politicts and police force are turning there backs to these actions. I think that the people that are being quet in this town should stand up and mount an attack on these folks that are reaping from the benifits of the drug dealers. That means the people that are in politics and trying to put on a good show for the people that are also involved with them. You people in the politics have to open your eyes and understand that the people that are underneath you working with this community are involved in DRUGS. Than you very much a concern X CITEZEN
guest3

Post by guest3 »

As much as parents would love to protect their children from the wrongs of life, its just not always possible. I too am a parent of a young person who got messed up in heroin. I even consider myself an over protective parent. This drug turns people into a person they don't even know. I saw my son do things that I never thought he would do, and watched him turn into a stranger. I didn't sit by and let it happen. I fought and cried and prayed, then finally I listened to what he had to say. I am very proud of my son. He is a survivor of heroin addiction. He still has a way to go but he has come so far. He has been a great inspiration to many of his friends.
I, as a parent, take partial responsibility for his addiction but I also know that I did the best I could. I love my son. I loved him before heroin, I loved him during his addiction, and I love him thru his recovery.
So if you want to blame the parents then go right ahead, my shoulders are broad. My son made bad choices but I still don't know of anyone that wakes up one morning and says "I'm going to be a heroin addict"...
So to the other parent on this board that went thru the same struggles and heart ache as I did, your not alone, And I am very proud of your child and of you! God Bless you....