HEROIN

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:My point most of these children are getting from there parents and adults??
If you know the children addicts then you know where they are getting it from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My generation knows that mostly adults supply it!) Maybe not always there parents but how about there parents dealers?

DO YOU HAVE KIDS! WAKE UP!
YES I HAVE KIDS, and my daughter has some friends on heroin. she lost most her friends to the drug. and of all the teens she knows NOT ONE PARENT IS THE SUPPLER! however she could tell of the TEEN dealers.. who deal to make the money to get the heroin. SO YOU WAKE UP!!

Post by Guest »

You dont even get the point I am trying to make and I said "mostly" kids get from adults. If they do get it from teens, I am 99% sure an adult is involved somehow.
You really dont even get the point at all!!
I am well awake as I am posting everyday on this site. I call it DENIAL that the adults you probably even know are the people who supply!!! You just cant tell who is an addict and normally an addict hides it so unless you know for sure that no adult you know deals then dont tell me to WAKE UP! Because in all reality you dont know what happens behind someones private homes!
And if she knows the kids that supply then why not turn them in, because how would you feel if your kid knew who supplied the drug to one of her or his friends died. I would consider her helping to murder a young child OR and adult since she knows who supplies and and doesnt report it! :!: :!:

Post by Guest »

dont blame my daughter because she knows who is selling.(BTW) she is not the seller of the drugs so any death does not lie on her shoulders. you on the other hand seem to know alot. so let the deaths lie on your shoulders.
trust me the cops do know. lots of people in this town know. but they cant make bust on hear say. got to have controlled buys.
Doorman
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by Doorman »

Everybody that has commented on this subject is right in one way or the other. Most people that are selling the drugs in Tyrone are adults. But there are a few people under 18 that are getting there start in the drug pushing business by selling other types.(pot,pills,and anything else that will give them a quick high) The drug problem in Tyrone is way out of control, and I can also relate to this first hand. By tomorrow we should pretty much know who some of the dealers are with todays drug bust in Tyrone. I am sure some of these names will be ones that you have all heard before. And there is probably a good bet that most of them are over the age of 18, which would make them adults. What I am trying to get at though, this is not a subject to argue about on here. Everybody in this community needs to try to help battle this problem. If you suspect someone of selling drugs, call the Blair County Drug Task Force hotline and report it.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:dont blame my daughter because she knows who is selling.(BTW) she is not the seller of the drugs so any death does not lie on her shoulders. you on the other hand seem to know alot. so let the deaths lie on your shoulders.
trust me the cops do know. lots of people in this town know. but they cant make bust on hear say. got to have controlled buys.
A DEATH WONT LIE ON MY SHOULDERS BECAUSE I REPORT THEM, DO YOU OR YOUR DAUGHTER REPORT HER MANY FRIENDS SHE KNOWS!!!! I DOUBT IT! SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE A NASTY PERSON :evil:

Post by Guest »

I have to agree with doorman when he states that everyone has a valid point.

Not only youngsters do drugs, but also adults.In many ways they think doing drugs is an "adult" thing. I guess my point is that PEOPLE of all ages fall into this death trap.

We need to help all human beings with this problem. Blame is not going to fix the problem. I don't know all the answers. I do know compassion and education about this problem would be a start.

Post by Guest »

There is a $250 reward for every heroin user and seller you turn into the STATE POLICE and or TYRONE POLICE in the next 48HRS. I just turned in a few people I knew.
guest 2

yeah right snitch

Post by guest 2 »

:lol:
ruby

Post by ruby »

Did anyone notice that another dead has resulted due to heroin addiction? More little ones left without a mother. We could have the opportunity to help take control of the abuse and addiction of our young people by working together to get a methadone clinic in our area. I urge you once again to read and study the way methadone is used to help fight opiate addiction. The drugs are in our town, lets help clean it up!
BoredTeenager

Post by BoredTeenager »

I had a state cop at my house the other day, I told him that I knew enough major dealers in this town to make it clean, does he ask me who? h*ll no!!! WHY? Because he was more worried about charging me with conspiracy about a small (10$ value) theft, it makes me so sick. the cops dont care if they did tyrone would be clean now wouldnt it? I lost 80% of my friends to herion or death from herion, I can babysit them all to keep then off of it. I think if marijauna was made leagle the major drug use wouldnt be as bad as it is. that is what i THINK so dont argue it.
JoJo

Post by JoJo »

THIEVES SUCK!!!!! :oops: YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!! NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE VALUE!!!!!!
sybles

Post by sybles »

nah. Heroin SUCKS. $10.00 theft verses a life. not to hard to figure out what SUCKS! :evil:
ruby

heroin

Post by ruby »

Heroin is no joking matter. I think if you read all the articles in any of the local papers you will see that the heroin that is on the streets now is 90% pure, much stronger than in years past. After one use of heroin you can become addicted or die. I read a great article in todays Johnstown paper about a recovering addict that was very encouraging. He goes to schools and talks about addiction. The thing is the young man is only 19 which allows him to really reach the youth. It was also stated in the Altoona Mirror that most if not all of the thefts in the Altoona area lately have been due to drugs..
If people in Antis township, who are fighting the building of a methadone clinic, don't see that the drugs are in their town then wait until their houses get broken into. A methadone clinic brings recovering addicts into the area. They are people that hold down full time jobs, have families and function like anyother "regular, normal" person.
Unless you have lived with an addict or known a full blown addict, or seen the results of a family who lives with or loves an addict then you have no idea what heroin addict is like. Withdrawal is terrible. Most young addicts that I know use heroin or other opiates just to feel normal, to make it through a day that they aren't in pain or sick. Sure some just like being junkies, who have no goals in life but to get high and score a few bucks. To those people you just have to hope that they don't die or kill someone else before they hit rock bottom.
Next time you see a heroin addict reach out to them don't turn your back. Your life just might be the inspiration that helps them to come clean.
JoJo

RUBY

Post by JoJo »

YOU SURE DO KNOW MANY THINGS. WHERE WERE YOU 9 YEARS AGO??