things I miss from Tyrone

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
KellyCohen

things I miss from Tyrone

Post by KellyCohen »

Man, I really could eat an East End Hoagie right now...thanks guys. :wink: I am visiting my mother for the holidays and hopefully they will be open next week when I get there. That is usually the first place I drag my brother when he picks me up at the airport in State College. Well, there or the wine and spirits store. I mentioned east end at work one time and got lots of strange looks. I guess that is something only a native Tyrone resident can appreciate. I miss the Middleswarth chips too. I also wish they sold DelGrosso's spaghetti sauce in Charlotte. My mom ships me a case or two a year and brings me some when she visits me, but they don't sell it here.

I know this technically is not a 'Tyrone' thing, but I also really miss Tastycakes. (The peanut butter kandy cakes kind.) They don't sell those down here either and I am always so grateful when my clients from Philadelphia send me some.
KellyCohen

things I miss about Tyrone

Post by KellyCohen »

I meant to put that with the other posts about this topic but I guess I hit the 'new topic' choice instead of the 'reply' button. :oops: