I WANT TO SHARE A WEB SITE WITH YOU

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.

I WANT TO SHARE A WEB SITE WITH YOU

Post by Guest »

Dear Readers,

I want to share a web site with you --- greatday.com. You can read "The Daily Motivator"... writings of valuable ideas and concepts designed to help people get/or stay positive and focused each day. The messages are free daily from Monday through Saturday.

I read them each morning before I start my day. Most days, as I am reading, I feel as if the messages were written especially for me.

Although the writer, Ralph Marston, says his writings are not intended to be a religious publication, he is certainly influenced by Christian teachings and concepts.

I am sure most of you will be amazed and grateful each day you read these powerful messages and focus on his helpful ideas and concepts in your own lives, just as I am.

When you check out the website, remember to click on the link for the "Right Now" presentation with pictures and music. Very powerful but soothing. You can also click on the link for "over 2,000 previous daily messages.

Thank you for reading my post and I sincerely hope you check out this priceless web site.