Who is your favorite Sheetz Employee

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Doorman
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Who is your favorite Sheetz Employee

Post by Doorman »

I guess I will start this one, my favorite one is Liz. Maybe we can do Bilo next week.
Starz

DOORMAN

Post by Starz »

That person was just asking a simple question, GROW up Doorman! Could it be that some people did vote yes they are sick of hearing your crap??? And for the favorite Sheetz employee, even though you are being a smart as* Ill answer. I dont go to Tyrone Sheetz. By the time I drive to Bellwood and back I am out of the store quicker then I would ever be in the Tyrone store, so I have NO favorite employee. They suck!
Resident

Post by Resident »

Great comeback Doorman! I like how you post!! :lol:
Nascar Fan

Post by Nascar Fan »

I agree with the other people Doorman. I think this post was real uncalled for. And I believe you may have some growing uo to do also. No favorite Employee at Sheetz for you information.
lovedm

I'm behind you Doorman!!!

Post by lovedm »

I totally agree with everything Doorman has to say. You people should listen to him. So many of you are always complaining about what is said on here. If you don't like to read it then go elsewhere. I find it all very interesting and feel people should know the facts. As for the favorite Sheetz employee, I really don't know any. But, I think it is cute and am sure the employees at Sheetz appreciate the praise. :D Keep up the good work Doorman!!!
Doorman

Post by Doorman »

Ahhhhh, you made me blush.
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

My favorite Sheetz employee? However iz making my weinerz.

My favorite nickanme mentioned on this board. CHEWDOG AND HAMMY. Whatever the heck a chewdog is, I surely don't know, but it sure sounds funny.