Penn Dot Plows....

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
SDutt

Penn Dot Plows....

Post by SDutt »

Does anyone know if The employees at Penn Dont Plow know if I-99 and 220 are actually roads? I must give say they did better on the last snow fall, but I am really not sure if they can really remember to plow 220. Have you ever driven to State College and see the county line....dry in centre county....ice in blair?? I can't believe the difference between the 2 counties. Its unreal. Well lets hope it doesn't snow too many more times....I am sure they don't want to plow 220 or I99 more than one time a season. Ok wait one more thing...don't forget to shovel your sidewalks.

SDutt
BeachBiker
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by BeachBiker »

I live in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina now.

I forget - what is a "snow plow"?

Shovel WHAT from sidewalks?
Mark Fink

Snow?

Post by Mark Fink »

I agree, I live in Georgia and I wish you Yankees would use words we could understand. Words like "sunshine," and "warmth," etc.
BeachBiker
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Snow?

Post by BeachBiker »

Mark Fink wrote:I agree, I live in Georgia and I wish you Yankees would use words we could understand. Words like "sunshine," and "warmth," etc.
Mark,

Actually I DO remember and understand all the Yankee terminology - it just becomes obvious now that a lot of those adverse weather-related terms are 4-LETTER words.

Like, COLD, PLOW, SALT (unless referring to ocean water), SNOW, etc...

I do enjoy visiting Tyrone when I can sometime between late spring to early fall. No trout fishing, mountains, etc here in Myrtle Beach - but many more advantages, including year-round Harley riding and major bike rallies. It's also strange running into the many folks I knew, worked with, ran around with, ladies I...ah "hooked up" with, etc and seeing how much they've AGED - and I haven't.

And when folks from Tyrone visit here (my parents are here now, staying for a few weeks), they often at least consider relocation, mostly to escape winter weather. Many "snowbirds" here every year from all over PA that are in a situation to live there most of the year & here in the winter.

This discussion board is a way to stay in touch with the main issues back home, and how many common opinions have either changed or stayed the same.